MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- K. Yang L. Tao J. Bai. Assessment of Flight Crew Errors Based on THERP. Procedia Engineering, 80, 9 – 58 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hustad M. Haddara B. Kalvenes. ERP and organizational misfits: An ERP customization journey. Procedia Computer Science, 100, 429 – 439 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Morais, R. Moura, M. Beer, E. Patelli. Human reliability analysis—accounting for human actions and external factors through the project life cycle. In: Haugen, S. et al. (Eds.): Safety and Reliability – Safe Societies in a Changing World, 329-338 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. De Haan, K.C. Terwel, S.H.S. Al-Jibouri. Design of a Human Reliability Assessment model for structural engineering. ESREL 2013: Proceedings of the 22nd European Safety and Reliability Conference “Safety, Reliability and Risk Analysis: Beyond the Horizon”, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 29 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Dhillon. Human Reliability and Error in Transportation Systems. Springer, 191, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.A.P. Hoogervorst. Foundations of enterprise governance and enterprise engineering. Presenting the employee-centric theory of organization. Springer, 590 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lukinskiy V. Lukinskiy R. Churilov. Problems of the Supply Chain Reliability Evaluetion. Transport and Telecommunication, 15, 2, 120–129 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dorofeev V. Kurganov M. Gryaznov. Information Support Reliability of Transportation Systems in the Industry. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Information Communication and Management. ACM, 162-167 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dubey A. Gunasekaran The role of truck driver on sustainable transportation and logistics. Industrial and Commercial Training, 47, 3, 127-134 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Sternberg, G. Stefansson E. Westernberg R. Boije af Gennäs, E. Allenström, M. Linger Nauska, Applying a lean approach to identify waste in motor carrier operations. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 62, 1, 47-65 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Turner, A. Tiwari, R. Olaiya Y. Xu. Process mining: from theory to practice, Business Process Management Journal, 18, 3, 493-512 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kurganov A. Dorofeev M. Gryaznov M. Yakimov. Process Mining as a Means of Improving the Reliability of Road Freight Transportations, Transportation Research Procedia, 54, 300-308 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Montgomery. Introduction to Statistical Quality Control, 8th Edition. Wiley, 768 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ze-C. Haung Yun-S. Chen Yun-K. Chung. Statistical process monitoring by using process mining. IEEE Conference Anthology (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kregel D. Stemann J. Koch A. Coners. Process Mining for Six Sigma: Utilising Digital Traces. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 153 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.