MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- V.V. Zyryanov Methods for determining the minimum required saturation level of the road network with test vehicles // Scientific Review. 2014. No. 11-3. P. 949-952. [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Krasnikova, A.Sh. Kocharyan. Methodical recommendations for calculating the throughput of regulated intersections with different layouts and traffic organization schemes. -M.: 1987. - P. 35. [Google Scholar]
- ODM 218.6.003-2011. Industry road methodological document. Guidelines for the design of traffic light objects on highways. M.: Federal Road Agency (ROSAVTODOR). M.: P. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Burlutskaya A.G., Shevtsova A.G. Formation of an approach to the qualitative assessment of the composition of the traffic flow in the development of plans for the coordination of traffic light regulation // Information technologies and innovations in transport. Materials of the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference. Under the general editorship of A.N. Novikov. 2020. - P. 29-32. [Google Scholar]
- Technical characteristics of cars [Electronic resource]. Access mode http://www.autowe.ru/, free [Google Scholar]
- Novikov I.A., Shevtsova A.G., Kravchenko A.A., Burlutskaya A.G. Development of a methodology for adapting the model of controlled intersection // Bulletin of the Siberian State Automobile and Road University. 2020.Vol. 17. No. 6 (76). P. 726-735. [Google Scholar]
- Silyanov V.V. The theory of traffic flows in road design and traffic management. - M.: Transport, 1977.- P. 303. [Google Scholar]
- Burlutskaya A.G., Shevtsova A.G., Eronin A.D., Jung A.A. Influence of parameters on the introduction of an additional left-turn section when using traffic light regulation // In the collection: Logistic audit of transport and supply chains. materials of the III international scientific and practical conference. Tyumen, 2020. P. 30-35. [Google Scholar]
- Borovskoi A.E., Shevtsova A.G. Methods for determining the saturation flow of a highway // World of Transport. 2013. T. 11. No. 3 (47). P. 44-51. [Google Scholar]
- Shevtsova A.G. Improvement of the organization of traffic on the basis of rational management of a traffic light object: dis. Cand. those. Sciences: 05.22.10 / Shevtsova Anastasiya Gennadevna; Orel, 2015 - P. 92. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.