MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- V.P. Lyalyakin, V.P. Murzaev, R.Y. Solovev, D.B. Slinko, Рhysico-mechanical properties of coatings produced by electric arc metalizing with flux-cored wires. Welding International, v. 31, № 9, pp. 729-732 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Stolin, P.M. Bazhin, M.V. Mikheev et al. Protective coating application by arc surfacing with SHS electrodes, Welding International, №8. pp. 52-56 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Sharifullin, N.R. Adigamov, N.N. Adigamov, R.Y. Solovev, K.S. Arakcheeva Surface hardening of cutting elements agricultural machinery vibro arc plasma. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, v. 669, № 1, pp. 012049 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Golyshev, A.M. Orishich, A.A. Filippov, Formation of B4C - Ti-6AL-4V metal-ceramic coatings by SLM method, Metal Science and Heat Treatment, № 11 (785), pp. 39-43 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Fomin, A.A. Golyshev, V.F. Kosarev et al. Creation of Metal-Ceramic Structures Based on Ti, Ni, WC and B4C Using Laser Surface Coating and Cold Gas-Dynamic Spraying Technologies, Physical Mesomechanics, V. 22, № 4, pp. 5-15 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Rudenskaya, G.P. Shveykin, V.A. Guletsky, Hardening effects of metal-ceramic coatings during their formation, Doklady Akademii nauk, V. 433, № 6, pp. 776-779 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Lobachevsky, S.A. Sidorov, D.A. Mironov et al. New wear-resistant surfacing materials in agricultural engineering, Agricultural machinery and technology, № 6, pp. 27-31 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Titov, A.V. Kolomeichenko, V.N. Logachev, I.N. Kravchenko, N.N. Litovchenko, Investigation of the hardness and wear resistance of working sections of machines hardened by vibroarc surfacing using cermet materials. Welding International, V. 29, № 9, pp. 737-739 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vinogradov, Increasing the wear resistance of A-shares of soil tillage implements by carbo-vibro-arc hardening of their cutting surfaces, Abstract of thesis of Candidate of Technical Sciences. ... candidate of technical sciences. 05.20.03. Voronezh, 16 p. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sharafiev, M.N. Adigamova, N.R. Adigamov, Influence of metal-ceramic compositions on the surface of hardened working tools. Modern Status, Problems and Prospects of Mechanization and Technical Service of Agroindustrial Complex: Proceedings of the International Scientific-Practical Conference of the Institute of Mechanization and Technical Service. Kazan: Publishing house of Kazan GAU, pp. 239-242 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Titov, A.V. Kolomeichenko, Technology of Reconditioning with Hardening of Working Elements of Construction and Road Machines by Composite Coatings [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Titov, A.V. Kolomeichenko, V.L. Basinyuk et al. Theoretical bases of formation of qualitative metal-ceramic coatings under carbo-vibro-arc hardening, Metal Technology, №6, pp. 2-11 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Sharifullin, N.R. Adigamov, E.Yu. Kudryashova, Tribological Researches of Surfaces of Parts from Steel 65G, Plasma-Hardened Methods. Tekhnicheskiy servis mashin, № 3 (136), pp. 120-127 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kolomeychenko, N.V. Titov, V.V. Vinogradov, A.M. Stolin, P.M. Bazin, The microstructure of composite cermet coatings produced by carbo-vibroarc surfacing. Welding International, V. 31, №. 9, pp. 739-742 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Nerovny, A.V. Konovalov, B.F. Yakushin et al. Theory of welding processes, textbook for universities, 702 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.