MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- V.P. Belokurov, R.A. Spodarev, S.V. Belokurov, In the collection: Transportation Research Procedia. XIV International Conference on Organization and Traffic Safety Management in Large Cities (OTS-2020). pp. 52-58 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Belokurov, R.A. Korablev, E.N. Busarin, A.Y. Artemov, R.A. Spodarev, Increase of passive safety of vehicles due to temperature calculation of brake units, Proceedings of the International Conference “Aviamechanical Engineering and Transport” (AVENT2018) (2018) Advances in Engineering Research, 158, pp. 62-66 [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Belokurov, S.V. Belokurov, R.A. Korablev, A.A. Shtepa, Models of expert assessments and their study in problems of choice and decision-making in management of motor transport processes, Joumal of Physics: Conference Series. Vol. 1015. Issue 3. P. 032132.- International Conference information Technologies in Business and Indastry 2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Marusin Methods for assessing the functional efficiency of automated traffic enforcement systems, PhD Thesis in Engineering. Saint Petersburg University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Saint Petersburg (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Safiullin, M.A. Kerimov, A.V. Marusin, A.V. Marusin, Improving the efficiency of the system of photo and video fixation of administrative offenses in road traffic, Bulletin of Civil Engineers, 3 (56), 233-237 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Evtiukov M. Karelina A. Terentyev A method for multi-criteria evaluation of the complex safety characteristic of a road vehicle characteristic of a road vehicle, Transportation Research Procedia, 36, pp. 149-156 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kurakina S. Evtiukov J. Rajczyk Forecasting of road accident in the DVRE system. Transportation Research Procedia, 36, pp. 380-385 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kravchenko E. Oleshchenko Mechanisms of functional properties formation of traffic safety systems, Transportation Research Procedia, 20, pp. 367–372 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kuraksin A. Shemyakin S. Borychev Meso-DTA traffic model technology for evaluating effectiveness and quality of the organization of traffic in large cities, Transportation Research Procedia, 20, pp. 378–383 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shemyakin A. Kuraksin A method for studying traffic flow characteristics in the central part of Ryazan based on the global positioning system technologies. Science and Technology in Transport, 4, pp. 91–99 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Marusin A. Marusin and I. Danilov A method for assessing the influence of automated traffic enforcement system parameters on traffic safety, Transportation Research Procedia, 36, pp. 500-506 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Marusin A. Marusin T. Ablyazov Transport infrastructure safety improvement based on digital technology implementation, Atlantis Highlights in Computer Sciences, 1, pp. 353-357 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Builenko, G.N. Klimova, V.A. Zelikov, Yu.V. Strukov A.Yu Artemov, Methodological approaches to improving the quality of training of drivers of motor vehicles, Science and technology in the road industry, 3 (85), pp. 13-16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Lobanova Differentiation of stereotyped perceptions of road users: determining factors, European Social Science Journal, Vol. 2. No. 12. pp. 393-402 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Belokurov, R.A. Korablev, E.N. Busarin, A.Y. Artemov, R.A. Spodarev, Jncrease of passive safety of vehicles due to temperature calculation of brake unit, Advances in Engineering Research, Vol. 158, pp 62-66 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.