MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- Bronshtein, L.A. Moscow: Transport, The economics of road transport: a textbook for university students studying in the specialty “Automobiles and Automotive Industry”. 349 p. (1976) [Google Scholar]
- Bednyak, M.N. 112 p. (1980) Theoretical foundations of a comprehensive solution to the problem of organizing internal production processes of technical operation of vehicles. PhD thesis. Kiev: Kadi [Google Scholar]
- Kleiner, B.S. Car maintenance and repair. Organization and management. Moscow: Transport, 251 p. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Klotchkov, I.D. Moscow: MADI, Training improving of skilled workers. 90 p. (1974) [Google Scholar]
- Kononova, G.A. Socio-economic problems of the working personnel movement of road transport enterprises (based on the research materials at enterprises in Moscow and Yerevan).: MADI, 186 p. (1971) PhD thesis. Moscow [Google Scholar]
- Gunin, V.N. Innovation management: a modular program for managers. Organization development management. Moscow: INFRA-M, p. (2008) 328 [Google Scholar]
- Zhuravlyov, P.V. Yekaterinburg: Business book, World experience in personnel management: Review of foreign sources. 232 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, TR. Study of Human Resource Management Benefits, Human resources management in the knowledge economy era, Vols I And II, Univ Jinan, Jinan, peoples r china oct 24-25, pp.947-952 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Sojka, L., Trends and Challenges in Human Resources Management in the New Millennium, 6th International Scientific Conference on International Business and Management, Domestic Particularities and Emerging Markets in the Light of Research, management 2016: international business and management, domestic particularities and emerging markets in the light of research, Slovakia, Sep 29-oct 02, 162-168 pp., (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Strohmeier, S., Digital human resource management: A conceptual clarification, German Journal Of Human Resource Management-Zeitschrift Fur Personalforschung, Volume 34, Issue 3, pp. 345-365 [Google Scholar]
- Meirinhos, VA, Couto, AI, Societal Human Resources Management and Development, 27th International Business Information Management Association Conference, innovation management and education excellence vision 2020: from regional development sustainability to global economic growth, vols I – VI, Milan, ITALY, MAY 04-05, pp. 1584-1587 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Parter, T.S. Improving the system for the formation and the use of skilled workers. PhD thesis. Moscow: MIManagement, 196 p. (1981) [Google Scholar]
- Tatarnikov, A.N. Moscow: Business, 220 p. (2006) Personnel management in corporations in the USA, Japan, Germany. [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Statistics Service. Available at: https://rosstat.gov.ru/folder/23455?print=1 [Google Scholar]
- Yakunina, N.V. & Yakunin, N.N. & Menshikh, O.M. & Gribkov, K.V. Automobile industry, No. 1. pp. 20-24. 2018. The influence of the status of the organizational and technological system on the safety of passenger transportation by road transport. [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation No. 432-P from September 19, 2014 “About a unified methodology for determining the expenses amount for the refurbishment in relation to a damaged vehicle.” [Google Scholar]
- Masuyev, M.A. Moscow: Publishing center “Academy”, 244 p. (2007) Design of road transport enterprises: textbook for students of higher education establishments. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.