MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- V.P. Kazaryan, The concept of time in the structure of scientific knowledge. Moscow, Moscow State University Publishing House (1980) [Google Scholar]
- J. Whitrow, Natural philosophy of time. Transl. from English. Edition 2, stereotyped. 398 P. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kozhevnikova, Time factor in the system of economic stability of business entities. Dissertation of Candidate of economic sciences. Moscow (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Daskovsky, V.B. Kiselev, Time factor in assessing the effectiveness of investment projects. Electronic resource. Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MURHs7CwJ0 2021 Reference date 01.02. [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Anchishkin, L.D. Dmitrieva, Simple quantitative characteristics of the dynamics of social production / Statistical analysis of economic time series and forecasting. M.: Science. 233 P. (1973) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Shnaidman, Analysis of dynamics and forecasting of labor productivity / Statistical analysis of economic time series and forecasting. M.: Science. P. 248. (1973) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schumpeter, History of Economic Analysis. In three volumes. St. Petersburg: School of Economics, 1353 P. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Chetverikov, Time series smoothing // Statistical analysis of economic time series and forecasting. M.: Science. 106 P. (1973) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Polterovich, Hypothesis about the innovation pause and modernization strategy // Problems of Economics. No. 6. 12 P. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Yarmolinsky, A.M. Khakimov, Increasing the efficiency of the use of production resources in conditions of uncertainty in financing road facilities // Bulletin of Pacific Ocean State University. No. 1. pp. 11–19 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Sakai Yukihito, Four-dimensional Mathematical Data Visualization via “Embodied Four-dimensional Space Display System” Faculty 2 Research of Information Sciences and Arts, Toyo University, 2100 Kujirai, Kawagoe, Saitama [Electronic resource] / Sakai Yukihito, Shuji Hashimoto. Available at: http://www.scipress.org/journals/forma/pdf/2601/26010011.pdf. Reference date 30.01.2021. [Google Scholar]
- A. Einstein, Basic ideas and problems of relativity theory // Collected scientific works, Vol II. M., 120 P. (1966) [Google Scholar]
- Moshe Carmeli, Group Theory and General Relativity, Representations of the Lorentz Group and Their Applications to the Gravitational Field / Moshe Carmeli. McGraw-Hill, New York, 311 p. (1977) [Google Scholar]
- Hermann Geometrie der Zahlen / Minkowski, HermannMinkowski. eipzig-Berlin: R. G. Teubner, 320p. (1910) [Google Scholar]
- Raum und Ziet, Report made on September 21, 1908 at the meeting of German naturalists and doctors in Cologne. Phys, ZS. 10. 104. (1909) [Google Scholar]
- A. Einstein, Theory of relativity. Foreign literature publishing house. M., P. 28. (1955) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Borovik, V.V. Borovik, The Development of the Innovation Process in Road Construction in Minkowski Space. Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, Volume 47. International Scientific Conference “Far East Con” (ISCFEC 2018). Part of series Publication, date 2019/01/27. ISBN 978-94-6252-656-3. ISSN 2352-542. DOI: 10.2991 / iscfec-18.2019.12/ [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Borovik, V.V. Borovik & V.V. Lukin, Modeling in Space and Time of Management Level for Road Safety // Transportation Research Procedia. Volume 20, 2017, Pages 74–79. Oxford, OX5 1GB, United Kingdom. https://authors.elsevier.com/sd/article/S2352-1465(17)30017-0 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.