MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- K.K. Shestopalov, Construction and Road Machines. Moscow, p. 383 (2008) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ulyanov, The Theory of Self-propelled Wheeled Earth Moving Machines. Moscow, p. 520 (1969) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Sokol, Justification of the Parameters of the Asymmetric Balancing Drive of the Rear Driving Wheels of Forestry Vehicles: Abstract of Cand. Tech. Sciences Thesis. Voronezh, p. 16 (2019) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Kutkov, Tractors and Automobiles. Theory and Technological Properties. Moscow, p. 504 (2004) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Prof. Dipl.-lng. Jörnsen Reimpell, Fahrwerktechnik: Federung Fahrwerkmechanik. 2. Auflage. Vogel-Buchverlag Würyburg, p. 288 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Lng. Julius Mackerle, Automobil s lepší účinností. Praha (1985). SNTL – Nakladatelstvi technicé literatury, p. 320 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Chudakov, Selected Works. Vol. 1. Car Theory. Moscow, p. 460 (1961) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zhulay, A.A. Fedenev, D.I. Andrukhov, D.S. Peretrukhin, Determination of the Balance Bar’s Suspension Axis Displacement of the of an Asymmetric Motor Grader Drive, High Technologies in Construction, No 2, pp. 113-118 (2019) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Buzin, The Operation of the Grader’s Balance Wheel Mover, Construction and Road Machines, No 11, pp. 46-51. (2014) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Lunevich, A.F. Kolyazin, D.Kh. Dachkovsky, V.A. Zhulay, L.Kh. Sharipov, On the Selection of Tires for Class 140 Motor Graders, Construction and Road Machines, No 6, pp. 14-16 (1995) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zhulay, L.Kh. Sharipov, A. V. Skripchenkov, Justification of the Internal Combustion Engines for Graders Parameters, Construction and Road Machines, No 6, pp. 2-4 (2010) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.