MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- A.V. Korochkin, Specifics of calculating required strength of highway pavements, Transportation Research Procedia., Vol. 50. pp. 290–301. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Ivanov Design and calculation of non-rigid road pavement, N.N. Ivanov. Moscow: Transport, 328 с. (1973) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Birulia Design of Highways. Part 1, a textbook for universities, A.K. Birulia. 4-th edition. M., Avtotransizdat, 498 с. (1961) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Babkov Designing highways. Т. 1, V.F. Babkov, O.V. Andreev. - Moscow: Transport, 368 с. (1987) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Korochkin, The required strength of road pavement structures of highways. Monograph. M. Tekhpoligraftsentr, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Н. Westergaard New formulas for stresses in concrete pavements of airfields, Transactions ASCE, Vol. 113, P. 434. 47,(1948) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Franklin, Frost scaling on concrete roads. RRL Report LR 117, Crowthorne: Road Research Laboratory, p.24. (1967) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Burmister The theory of stresses and displacements in layered systems and application to the design of airport runways, Proc. highway research board. – Washington 23, pp. 126–144 (1943) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Burmister The general theory of stresses and displacement in layered soil systems,/ Journal appl. physics. 16 (5). pp. 296–302. (1945) [Google Scholar]
- G. Pickett Concrete pavement design: Appendix III. A study of stresses in the comer region of concrete pavement slabs under large comer loads, Portland cement association. - Chicago, рp. 77–87. (1951) [Google Scholar]
- Groney D. The desiqn and performance of road pavements, London: Her majesty’s stationery office, 673 p. (1977) [Google Scholar]
- P. Missouri, Design of New and Reconstructed Flexible Pave-ments. Part 3. Chapter 3: Guide for Mechanistic-Empirical Design of New and Rehabilitated Pavement Structures, P. Missouri., Washington : Aashto, p.115 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Radovsky, Cement concrete pavements in the United States: structures, Automobile Roads, 2, р.48. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Kamenetsky. Efficiency of cement concrete. Automobile roads, No. 3(988), (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Korochkin, Investigation of rigid road pavement with asphalt concrete pavement in urban conditions. Transport Construction, 7 рр.8–11. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Korochkin, Influence of type and thickness of cement- concrete on the calculation of rigid road surfaces with asphalt-concrete pavement, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies («FarEastCon»), Vladivostok, Russky Island, 1-4 October (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.