MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 339, 2021International Conference on Sustainable Transport System and Maritime Logistics (ISTSML 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 July 2021|
- Saxo Group. (2020). Revolutionary fusion design catapults humanity into energy abundance. https://www.home.saxo [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency. (2020). Renewables 2020. Analysis and forecast to 2025. https://www.iea.org/reports/renewables-2020 [Google Scholar]
- Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. (2021, 29 January). Energy efficiency and green energy are key to a competitive economy and energy independence of communities. https://www.kmu.gov.ua [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environment Protection and Natural Resources of Ukraine. (2020). Concept of Ukraine’s “green” energy transition until 2050. https://mepr.gov.ua/news/34424.html [Google Scholar]
- Analytical Center DiXi Group. (2021). Discussion with ambassadors: decarbonization, COP26, green economy. The visit was organized by the British Embassy in cooperation with the DiXi Group Analytical Center. https://dixigroup.org [Google Scholar]
- Saxo Group. (2020). Sun shines on silver, which sizzles on solar panel demand. https://www.home.saxo/content/articles/outrageous-predictions/sun-shines-on-silver-which-sizzles-on-solar-panel-demand-08122020 [Google Scholar]
- Kearney, A. T. (2007). Creating value through strategic supply management. 2004 Assessment off excellence in procurement. https://management-tools.blogspot.com/2007/04/creating-value-through-strategic-supply.html [Google Scholar]
- Morkovkin, D.E., Kerimova, C.V., Dontsova, O.I. & Gibadullin, A.A. (2019). The formation of factors affecting the sustainable development of the generating complex of the electric power industry. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1399(3). [Google Scholar]
- Belyaev, N., Egorov, A., Korovkin, N. & Chudny, V. (2019). Allowance for capacity adequacy criterion in optimizing the prospective structure of electric power system. E3S Web of Conferences, 139. [Google Scholar]
- Zelentsov, L.B., Mayilyan, L.D. & Shogenov, M.S. (2019). Organizational and technological simulation of the construction organization activity in the complex infrastructure projects implementation. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 698(7). [Google Scholar]
- Yushchenko, N.L. (2016). Economic and mathematical models in management and economics. Chernihiv : Chernihiv. nat. technologist University. [Google Scholar]
- Sakovich, V.A. (1984). Research of operations (deterministic methods and models). Minsk : Higher School. [Google Scholar]
- Kulish, S.A., Valovelskaya, S.N. & Rabinovich, I.A. (1974). Mathematical methods in planning material and technical supply. Kyiv : Higher School. [Google Scholar]
- Yushchenko, N.L. & Vorokh, M.M. (2016). Comparative analysis of software products that implement models and methods of supply management and inventories. Problems and prospects of economics and management, 1 (5), 74–87. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.