MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 339, 2021International Conference on Sustainable Transport System and Maritime Logistics (ISTSML 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 July 2021|
- CLIA (2020). Cruise Lines International Association. https://www.cruising.org [Google Scholar]
- Cruise Industry (2020). News MSC announces Red Sea itinerarie. http://www.cruiseindustrynews.com [Google Scholar]
- Red Sea MSC Cruises. (2019). http://www.msccruises.com/gl_en/Cruise-Departures/Find-Your-Cruise.aspx?Reg=RED&ddl=y&p=1& [Google Scholar]
- Mullally, L. In search of bargains at sea: Deciphering the deals from cruise line. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Klein, R. A. The cost of cruising. (2018). http://www.vancouverobserver.com/life/travel/2010/04/13/cost-cruising [Google Scholar]
- Cruise Lifestyles (2018).. Cruise Lines – To Suit Your Style. http://cruisediva.com/cruise_style.htm [Google Scholar]
- Duman, T., Mattila, A. S. (2005). The role of affective factors on perceived cruise vacation value. Tourism Management, 26(3), 311–323. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tourman.2003.11.014 [Google Scholar]
- Hung, K., Petrick J. F. (2011). Why do you cruise? Exploring the motivations for taking cruise holidays, and the construction of a cruising motivation scale. Tourism Management, 32(2), 386–393. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tourman.2010.03.008 [Google Scholar]
- Jones, R. V. (2011). Motivations to cruise: An itinerary and cruise experience study. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 18(1), 30–40. https://doi.org/10.1375/jhtm.18.1.30 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marti, B. Е. (1991). Cruise ship market segmentation: a ‘non-traditional’ port case study. Maritime Policy and Management, 18(2), 93–103. https://doi.org/10.1080/03088839100000033 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Parola, F., Satta, G., Penco, L., Persico, L. (2014). Destination satisfaction and cruiser behaviour: The moderating effect of excursion package. Research in Transportation Business and Management, (13), 53–64. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rtbm.2014.11.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, S., Timothy, D. J. (2017). Tourists’ consumption and perceptions of red heritage. Annals of Tourism Research, (63), 97–111. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annals.2017.01.003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cruise Market Watch (2020).Cruise market segmentation; admirals and stowaways. https://cruisemarketwatch.com [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.