MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 339, 2021International Conference on Sustainable Transport System and Maritime Logistics (ISTSML 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 July 2021|
- Logutova, T., & Poltoratskiy, M. (2017). Analysis of the activities of Ukrainian seaports: prospects for development. Reporter of the Priazovskyi State Technical University. Section: Economic sciences, (34), 68–75. [Google Scholar]
- Lavrushchenko, Yu. (2020). Research of world trends development of seaports. Manager. Bulletin of Donetsk State University of Management, 2(87), С. 156–166. [Google Scholar]
- Makarenko, M., & Shayhatdinov, A. (2016) Research of directions of specialization of seaports of Ukraine. Reporter of the Priazovskyi State Technical University. Section: Economic sciences, 31 (1), 176–183. [Google Scholar]
- Shemayev, V. (2019) Special aspects of Ukrainian sea ports authority’s transition to a corporate form of governance. Development of management and entrepreneurship methods of transport, 2(67), 76–88. [Google Scholar]
- Shemayev, V. (2017). Strategic priorities of the development of the sea ports of Ukraine. Reporter of the Kharkov National Automobile and Highway University. Problems and prospects of entrepreneurship development, 3(18.2), 9–18. [Google Scholar]
- The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2012), The Law of Ukraine “About seaports”. https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/4709-17 [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority. http://www.uspa.gov.ua [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine: An updated Strategy for the development of seaports until 2038. https://www.kmu.gov.ua/news/shvaleno-onovlenu-strategiyu-rozvitku-morskih-portiv-do-2038-roku-mininfrastrukturi [Google Scholar]
- Seaports of Ukraine and Odessa region: results of 2019. https://morhoz.odessa.gov.ua/morski-porty-ukrayiny-ta-odeskoyi-oblasti-pidsumky-2019-roku/ [Google Scholar]
- Mihai, N., (2020) Problems and prospects of development of seaports logistic infrastructure in Ukraine. Three Seas economic journal. 1(1). 53–59. http://doi.org/10.30525/2661-5150/2020-1-9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krukliy, V. In 2019 seaports of Ukraine handled over 1 mn TEU containers. https://www.kmu.gov.ua/news/u-2019-morski-porti-ukrayini-perevalili-ponad-1-mln-teu-kontejneriv-vladislav-kriklij [Google Scholar]
- World Economic Forum (2021). https://www.weforum.org/reports/the-global-competitiveness-report-2020 [Google Scholar]
- European Sea Ports Organization (2019). Priorities of European Ports for 2019-2024. Memorandum of the European Sea Ports Organization for the new Commission and European Parliament. https://www.espo.be [Google Scholar]
- European Sea Ports Organization (2017). Trends in EU Port Governance 2016, ESPO, Brussels. https://www.espo.be/publications/trends-in-eu-ports-governance-2016 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.