MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 339, 2021International Conference on Sustainable Transport System and Maritime Logistics (ISTSML 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 July 2021|
- Iefimova, Ganna V. (2014) Optimization modeling of shipbuilding enterprise restructuring efficiency. Business Inform, 3,109–113. https://www.business-inform.net/export_pdf/business-inform-2014-3_0-pages-109_113.pdf - [Google Scholar]
- Iefimova, Ganna V., & Labartkava, Andriy V. (2015) Integration as a strategy for restructuring shipbuilding enterprises. Modern management: problems, hypotheses, researches: proceeding of material. Batumi, 45–48. [Google Scholar]
- Iefimova, Ganna V., & Rogov, Viycheslav G. (2019) Adaptation of the shipbuilding enterprise to changes in the incentives for its development. Management and Entrepreneurship in Ukraine: Stages of Formation and Problems of Development, 1(1), 92–105. https://doi.org/10.23939/smeu2019.01.092- [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Burkinskyi, B. V., Laiko, O., & Losyev, M. (2018) Realization of sustainable development aims for industry and innovations on glocalization principles. Economic innovations, 20 (4 (69)), 7–22. https://doi.org/10.31520/ei.2018.20.4(69).7–22 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Imbalances in the shipbuilding industry and assessment of policy responses. (2017) https://www.oecd.org/industry/ind/Imbalances_Shipbuilding_Industry.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Solli-Sæther, Hans & Karlsen, Jan. (2012) Knowledge transfer in shipbuilding projects: A study of supporting mechanisms. International Journal of Project Organisation and Management, 4(3), 256–271. https://dx.doi.org/10.1504/IJPOM.2012.048224 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grebennik I. V., Chernaia O.S.,& Makarova E.E. (2018) Optimization of linear functions on the set of cyclic permutations with linear constraints. Control, navigation and communication systems, 3(49), 67–72 https://doi.org/10.26906/SUNZ.2018.3.067 [Google Scholar]
- Martine van den Boomen, Pieter L. van den Berg & A. Rogier M. Wolfert (2019) A dynamic programming approach for economic optimisation of lifetime-extending maintenance, renovation, and replacement of public infrastructure assets under differential inflation. Structure and Infrastructure Engineering, 15(2), 193–205 https://doi.org/10.1080/15732479.2018.1504803 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Burkov V., Shchepkin, A., Irikov, V., & Kondratiev V. (2019) Methodology and Technology of Control Systems Development. In: Kravets A. (eds) Big Data-driven World: Legislation Issues and Control Technologies. Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, vol 181. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-01358-5_2 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.