MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 337, 2021PanAm-Unsat 2021: 3rd Pan-American Conference on Unsaturated Soils
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Tailings and Waste Disposal|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- M.V. Villar. (2005). MX-80 bentonite: Thermo-hydro-mechanical characterisation performed at CIEMAT in the context of the prototype project. [Google Scholar]
- N. Mokni., E. Romero. & S. Olivella. (2014). Chemo-hydro-mechanical behaviour of compacted Boom Clay: joint effects of osmotic and matric suctions, Géotechnique, 64, 9, 681-693. [Google Scholar]
- L. Xiaodonga., R. Prikry. & R. Pusch. (2011). THMC-testing of three expandable clays of potential use in HLW repositories, Applied Clay Science, 52, 4, 419-427. [Google Scholar]
- L.O. Lee., J. G. Lim., Mo. Kang. & S. Kwon. (2012). Swelling pressures of compacted Ca-bentonite, Engineering Geology, 129-130, 20-26. [Google Scholar]
- Ph. Geneste., M. Raynal., R. Atabek., M. Dardaine. & J. Oliver. (1990). Characterization of a french clay barrier and outline of the experimental programme, Engineering Geology, 28, 3-4, 443-454. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.