MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 337, 2021PanAm-Unsat 2021: 3rd Pan-American Conference on Unsaturated Soils
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Slopes, Embankments, Roads, and Foundations|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- A.A Al-Rawas, & M.F. Goosen. (2006). Expansive Soils Recent Advances in Characterizarion and treatment. London: Taylor & Francis Group. [Google Scholar]
- H. Elbadry. (2015). Simplified reliable prediction method for determining the volume change of expansive soils based on simply physical tests. HBRC Journal, 353-360. [Google Scholar]
- J.D Nelson, K.C. Chao, D.D Overton, & E.J Nelson. (2015). Foundation engineering for expansive soils. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- W. Mingwu, & C. Guanyi. (2011). A novel coupling model for risk analysis of swell and shrinkage of expansive soils. Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 2854-2861. [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Nelson, K.C. Chao, D.D. Overton, & J. Dunham-Friel. (2011). Evaluation of level of risk for structural movement using expansion potential. Geo-Frontiers, 2404-2413. [Google Scholar]
- Wayne, Osman, & Ali. (1984). Construction on Expansive Soils in Sudan. Journal of Construction and Management, 359-374. [Google Scholar]
- S. Houston, H. Dye,C. Zapata, K. Walsh, & W. Houston. (2011). Study of Expansive Soils and Residential Foundations on Expansive Soils in Arizona. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, 31-44. [Google Scholar]
- M. Ozer, R. Ulusay, & N. Isik.(2011). Evaluation of damage due to light structures erected on a fill material rich in expansive soil. Bull Eng Geol Environ, 21-36. [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Nelson, K.C. Chao, J.D. Nelson, & D.D. Overton. (2016). Lessons Learned from Foundation and Slab Failures on Expansive Soils. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, D4016007-1 a DP4016007-14. [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Houston, & W.N. Houston. (2017). Suction-Oedometer Method for Computation of Heave and Remaining Heave. PanAm Unsaturated Soils 2017 : Plenary Papers. GSP 300 . 2018. [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Velasco. (2013). Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) images as a means to determine dispersibility. Ames, Iowa. IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY Digital Repository. Graduate Theses and Dissertations. 13396. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM International. (2016). ASTM D5298-16. Standard Test Method for Measurement of Soil Potential (Suction) Using Filter Paper. West Conshohocken. doi:10.1520/D5298-16. [Google Scholar]
- D. Fredlund, & A. Xing. (1994). Estimation of The Soil-Water Characteristic Curve of Coarse-Grained Soils Using One Point Measurement and Simple Properties. Can. Geotech. J., 31, 521-532. [Google Scholar]
- K.B. Chin, E.C. Leong, & H. Rahardjo. (2010). “A Simplified Method to Estimate The Soil-Water Characteristic Curve. Can. Geotech. J., 47(12), 1382-1400. [Google Scholar]
- C. E. Zapata, W. N. Houston, S. Houston, & K. Walsh. (2000). Soil-Water Characteristic Curve Variability. Advances in Unsaturated Geotechnics. ASCE – GEO Institute Geotechnical Special Publication, 84-124. [Google Scholar]
- D. Fredlund, H. Rahardjo, & M. Fredlund. (2012). Unsaturated Soil Mechanics in Engineering Practice. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons. [Google Scholar]
- X. Ren, J. Kang, J. Ren, X. Chen, & M. Zhang. (2020). A method for estimating soil water characteristic curve with limited experimental data. Geoderma, 1-14. [Google Scholar]
- S. Vanapalli, & L. Lu. (2012). A state-of-the art review of 1-D heave. International Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 15-41. [Google Scholar]
- D. Overton, K. Chao, & J. Nelson. (2006). Time Rate of Heave Prediction for Expansive Soils. GeoCongres2006: Geotechnical Engineering in the Information Technology Age. ASCE. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.