MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 337, 2021PanAm-Unsat 2021: 3rd Pan-American Conference on Unsaturated Soils
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Slopes, Embankments, Roads, and Foundations|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- International Aluminum Institute. (2015). Bauxite residue best practices. Eur. Alum. Assoc. https://www.world-aluminium.org/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Machado, W. Kwan, M. Gore, G. Menezes. (2020). Comparison of advanced hydraulic properties between treated and untreated bauxite residue. 2nd Intern. Conf. on Ener. Geotechnics. doi: 10.1051/e3sconf/202020512002 [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Blisset & N.A. Rowson. (2012). A review of the multi-component utilisation of coal fly ash. Fuel. 97, 1-23. doi: 10.1016/j.fuel.2012.03.024 [Google Scholar]
- M. Gore. (2015). Geotechnical Characterization of Bauxite Residue (Red Mud). Ph.D. Dissertation, The University of Texas at Austin [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Fredlund, H. Rahardjo, M.D. Fredlund. (2012). Unsaturated Soil Mechanics in Engineering Practice (John Wiley & Sons) [Google Scholar]
- Itasca. (2016). Fast Lagrangian Analysis of Continua User’s Guide Version 8.0. https://www.itascacg.com/ [Google Scholar]
- M. van Genuchten. (1980). A closed-form equation for predicting the hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated soils. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 44, 892-898. [Google Scholar]
- E. C. Leong, H. Rahardjo. (1997). Review of soil-water characteristic curve equations. J. of Geotech. And Geonv. Eng. 123, 1106-1117. [Google Scholar]
- H. Sindi. (2019). Characterizing unsaturated hydraulic properties of compacted coal combustion by-products using steady state centrifugation unsaturated flow apparatus. M.S. Thesis, California State University, Los Angeles. [Google Scholar]
- K. Seki. (2007). SWRC fit – a nonlinear fitting program with a water retention curve for soils having unimodal and bimodal pore structure. Hyd. Earth. Syst. Sci. Disc. 4, 407-437. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D 6527-00 (2008). Standard test method for determining unsaturated and saturated hydraulic conductivity in porous media by steady state centrifugation. ASTM International, www.astm.org [Google Scholar]
- Itasca. (2016). FLAC Version 8.0 Fluid-Mechanical Interaction. www.itascacg.com [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Forsyth, Y.S. Wu, K. Pruess. (1995). Robust numerical methods for saturated – unsaturated flow with dry initial conditions in heterogeneous media. Advances in Water Resources. 18, 25-38. [Google Scholar]
- A. Nemes, M.G. Shaap, F.J., Leij., J.H.M. Wosten. (2001). Description of the unsaturated soil hydraulic database UNSODA version 2.0. J. Hydrol (Amsterdam). 251, 151-162. [Google Scholar]
- K. Terzaghi, R. B. Peck, G. Mesri. (1996). Soil mechanics in engineering practice 3rd Ed (John Wiley & Sons) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.