MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 337, 2021PanAm-Unsat 2021: 3rd Pan-American Conference on Unsaturated Soils
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Slopes, Embankments, Roads, and Foundations|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- C. Alvarenga, P. Haji Abdulzaragh, M. T. Hendry (2020). Monitoring of the change of moisture beneath a railway embankment and the effectiveness of a wicking geotextile. Proceedings of the 73rd CGS Conference, GeoVirtual 2020, Calgary, September 14, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Blanchard, M. J. Mcfarland, M. J., T. J. Schmugge, & E. Rhoades (1981). Estimation of Soil Moisture with API Algorithms and Microwave Emission. Journal of the American Water Resources Association, 17(5), 767–774. DOI: 10.1111/j.1752-1688.1981.tb01296. [Google Scholar]
- B. Bulut, M. Yilmaz, M. H. Afshar, Ü. Şorman, I. Yucel, M. Cosh, & O. Şimşek (2019). Evaluation of Remotely Sensed and Model-Based Soil Moisture Products According to Different Soil Type, Vegetation Cover and Climate Regime Using Station-Based Observations over Turkey. Remote Sensing 11. DOI: 10.3390/rs11161875 [Google Scholar]
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC) (2020). Historical Data: 2008-2018. Accessed April 09, 2020, from https://climate.weather.gc.ca/historical_data/search_historic_data_e.html. [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Fredlund, N. R. Morgenstern, & R. A. Widger (1978). The shear strength of unsaturated soils. Accessed April 17, 2020, from https://www.nrcresearchprdoi/10.1139/t78-029. [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Fredlund, H. Rahardjo & M. D. Fredlund (2012). Unsaturated Soil Mechanics in Engineering Practice. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons Inc. doi: 10.1002/9781118280492. [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Fredlund, A. Xing (1994). Equations for the soil-water characteristic curve. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 31(4), 521-532. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gwak & S. Kim. (2016). Factors affecting soil moisture spatial variability for a humid forest hillslope. Accessed April 20, 2020, from https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/hyp.11039. [Google Scholar]
- B. Indraratna, W. Salim, & C. Rujikiatkamjorn (2011). Advanced Rail Geotechnology: Ballasted Track (1st ed.). Boca Raton: CRC Press/Taylor & Francis Group. DOI: 10.1201/b10861. [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Kohler & R. K. Linsley (1951). Predicting the Runoff from Storm Rainfall. Accessed April 18, 2020, https://www.nrc.gov/docs/ML0819/ML081900279.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- D. Li, J. Hyslip, T. Sussmann & S. Chrismer. (2002). Railway Geotechnics (1st ed.). London: CRC Press. DOI: 10.1201/b18982. [Google Scholar]
- K. R. Rushton & G. Ghataora (2014). Design for efficient drainage of railway track foundations. In Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Transport (Vol. 167, No. 1, pp. 3-14). Thomas Telford Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- M. Sturm, B. Taras, G. E. Liston, C. Derksen, T. Jonas & J. Lea (2010). Estimating Snow Water Equivalent Using Snow Depth Data and Climate Classes. Journal of Hydrometeorology, 11(6), 1380-1394. DOI: 10.1175/2010jhm1202.1 [Google Scholar]
- Tencate Geosynthetics (2015). Mirafi® H2Ri Woven Geosynthetic for improved Soil Stabilization and Base Course Reinforcement through Continuous Moisture Management. Accessed April 30, 2019, https://www.tencategeo.us/en-us/products/woven-geotextiles/mirafi-h2ri. [Google Scholar]
- Tencate Geosynthetics (2018). Mirafi® RS580i. Accessed April 30, 2019, https://www.tencategeo.us/en-us/products/woven-geotextiles/mirafi-rsi-series. [Google Scholar]
- F. Wang, J. Han, X. Zhang & J. Guo (2017). Laboratory tests to evaluate effectiveness of wicking geotextile in soil moisture reduction. Geotextiles and Geomembranes, 45(1), 8-13. DOI: 10.1016/j.geotexmem.2016.08.002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.