MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 337, 2021PanAm-Unsat 2021: 3rd Pan-American Conference on Unsaturated Soils
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Constitutive and Numerical Modeling|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- K. Terzaghi. (1943). Theoretical Soil Mechanics. New York, J. Wiley and Sons. [Google Scholar]
- M. Biot. (1941). General theory of three-dimensional consolidation. J. Appl. Phys. 12: 155–64. [Google Scholar]
- A. Bishop, I. Alphan, G. Blight, I. Donald. (1960). Factors controlling the strength of partly saturated cohesive soils. Res. Conf. Shear strength cohesive soils, Boulder, ASCE, pp 503–532. [Google Scholar]
- D. Fredlund, D. N. Morgenstern. (1977). Stress state variables and unsaturated soils. J Geotech Eng Div ASCE; 103:447–66. [Google Scholar]
- E. Alonso, A. Gens, A. Josa. (1990). A constitutive model for partially saturated soils. Geotechnique, 40:405–30. [Google Scholar]
- S. Wheeler, D. Gallipoli, M. Karstunen. (2002). Comments on use of the Barcelona Basic Model for unsaturated soils. Int J Numer Anal Methods Geomech, 26:1561–71. [Google Scholar]
- A. Gens. (2010). Soil-environment interactions in geotechnical engineering. Geotechnique, 60:3–74. [Google Scholar]
- W. Sołowski, M. Hofmann, G. Hofstetter, D. Sheng, S. Sloan. (2012). A comparative study of stress integration methods for the Barcelona Basic Model. Comput Geotech, 44:22–33. [Google Scholar]
- A. NG, J. SMALL. (2000). Use of Coupled Finite Element Analysis in unsaturated soil problems. Int J Numer Anal Methods Geomech, 24:73–94. [Google Scholar]
- A. Abed. (2008). Numerical Modeling of Expansive Soil Behavior. Universitat Stuttgart. [Google Scholar]
- D. Sheng, D. S. Sloan, A. Gens, D. Smith. (2003). Finite element formulation and algorithms for unsaturated soils. Part I: Theory. Int J Numer Anal Methods Geomech, 27:745–65. [Google Scholar]
- L. Laloui, M. Nuth. (2009). On the use of the generalised effective stress in the constitutive modelling of unsaturated soils. Comput Geotech, 36:20–23. [Google Scholar]
- D. Sheng, A. Gens, D. Fredlund, S. Sloan. (2008). Unsaturated soils: From constitutive modelling to numerical algorithms. Comput Geotech, 35:810–824. [Google Scholar]
- D. Sheng, D. Smith, S. Sloan, A. Gens. (2003). Finite element formulation and algorithms for unsaturated soils. Part II: Verification and application. Int J Numer Anal Methods Geomech, 27:767–90. [Google Scholar]
- R. Quevedo. (2012). Three-dimensional analysis of hydromechanical problems in partially saturated soils [In Portuguese]. Pontifical University of Rio de Janeiro. [Google Scholar]
- P. Li, S. Vanapalli, T. Li. (2016). Review of collapse triggering mechanism of collapsible soils due to wetting. J Rock Mech Geotech Eng, 8:256–274. [Google Scholar]
- R. Brooks, A. Corey. (1964). Hydraulic properties of porous media. Hydrology papers. Colorado State University. Vol. 3. [Google Scholar]
- M. van Genuchten. (1980). A Closed-form Equation for Predicting the Hydraulic Conductivity of Unsaturated Soils. Soil Sci Soc Am J 1980, 44:892–8. [Google Scholar]
- R. Srivastava, T. Yeh. (1991). Analytical Solutions for One-Dimensional, Transient Infiltration Toward the Water Table in Homogeneous and Layered Soils. Water Resour Res, 27:753–762. [Google Scholar]
- D. Fredlund, X. Anqing, H. Shangyan. (1994). Predicting the permeability function for unsaturated soils using the soil-water characteristic curve. Can Geotech J., 31:533–46. [Google Scholar]
- R. Quevedo, C. Romanel. (2008). Three-dimensional flow through earth dams [In Portuguese]. Cobramseg 2008, Búzios, Rio Janeiro, Brazil:1867–74. [Google Scholar]
- R. Quevedo, C. Romanel. (2010). Rebaixamento Temporário do Lençol Freático sob Condições Bi e Tridimensionais (In Portuguese). Cobramseg 2010, Gramado, Rio Gd Do Sul, Brazil:1–8. [Google Scholar]
- R. Quevedo, C. Romanel. (2014). Stability of unsaturated soil slope subject to rain infiltration using coupled and uncoupled finite element approaches. Numer Methods Geotech Eng -Proc 8th Eur Conf Numer Methods Geotech Eng NUMGE 2014, 2:1025–30. [Google Scholar]
- M. da Silva Filho, R. Quevedo, D. Roehl. (2017). Analytical and Numerical Solutions of One-Dimensional Nonlinear Consolidation Considering Loading Rates and Double-Layered Soils. Proc. XXXVIII Iber. Lat. Am. Congr. Comput. Methods Eng. [Google Scholar]
- N. González, A. Gens A. (2013). Elastoplastic modelling of a foundation on an unsaturated soil. Comput Plast XII Fundam Appl -Proc 12th Int Conf Comput Plast -Fundam Appl COMPLAS 2013, 1305–1312. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.