MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 337, 2021PanAm-Unsat 2021: 3rd Pan-American Conference on Unsaturated Soils
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Constitutive and Numerical Modeling|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- D. Gallipoli, S. Wheeler, M. Karstunen (2003). Modelling the variation of degree of saturation in a deformable unsaturated soil. Géotechnique 53, 105–112. [Google Scholar]
- M. Mbonimpa, M. Aubertin, A. Maqsoud, B. Bussiere (2006). Predictive model for the water retention curve of deformable clayey soils. J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Engng. 132, 1121–1132. [Google Scholar]
- M. Nuth, L. Laloui, B. A. Schrefler (2008). Advances in modeling hysteretic water retention curve in deformable soils. Computers and Geotechnics 35, 835–844. [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarantino (2009). A water retention model for deformable soils. Géotechnique 59: 751–762. [Google Scholar]
- D. Masín (2010). Predicting the dependency of a degree of saturation on void ratio and suction using effective stress principle for unsaturated soils. Int. J. Num. Anal. Methods Geomech. 34, 73–90. [Google Scholar]
- R. Hu, Y. F. Chen, H. H. Liu, C. B. Zhou (2013). A water retention curve and unsaturated hydraulic conductivity model for deformable soils: consideration of the change in pore-size distribution. Géotechnique 63, 1389–1405. [Google Scholar]
- G. Della Vecchia, A. C. Dieudonné, C. Jommi and R. Charlier (2014). Accounting for evolving pore size distribution in water retention models for compacted clays. Int. J. Num. Anal. Methods Geomech. 39, 702–723. DOI: 10.1002/nag.2326. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gao, D. Sun (2107). Soil-water retention behavior of compacted soil with different densities over a wide range and its prediction. Comp. Geotech. 91, 17–26. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.