MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 337, 2021PanAm-Unsat 2021: 3rd Pan-American Conference on Unsaturated Soils
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Constitutive and Numerical Modeling|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- J. Williams, R. E. Prebble, W. T. Williams, & C. T. Hignett, (1982). The influence of texture, structure, and clay mineralogy on the soil moisture characteristic. Australian Journal of Soil Research, 21:1, 15–32. [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Fredlund, & H. Rahardjo, (1993). Soil Mechanics for Unsaturated Soils. [Google Scholar]
- Y. A. Pachepsky, D. Timlin, & G. Varallyay, (1996). Artificial Neural Networks to Estimate Soil Water Retention from Easily Measurable Data. Soil Science Society of America Journal. 60:3, 727–733. [Google Scholar]
- Koekkoek, E. J. & Booltink, H. (1999). Neural network models to predict soil water retention. European Journal of Soil Science. 50:3, 489–495. [Google Scholar]
- A. Johari, G. Habibagahi, & A. Ghahramani, (2006). Prediction of Soil – Water Characteristic Curve Using. Journal of Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Engineering. 132:1, 661–665. [Google Scholar]
- E. C. Leong, & H. Rahardjo, (1997). Review of soil-water characteristic curve equations. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering. 123:12, 1106–1117. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)1090–0241(1997)123:12 (1106) [Google Scholar]
- G. Guzmán, C. D. Hoyos (2017). Associating Land Surface Temperature Retrieved from Satellite and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Data with Urban Cover and Topography in Aburrá Valley. Conf. Amer. Geophysical Union. [Google Scholar]
- D. Henao & G. Monsalve (2017). Geological inferences about the upper crustal configuration of the Medellin – Aburra Valley (Colombia) using strong motion seismic records, Journal Geodesy and Geodynamics. 9:1, 67–76. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geog. 2017.06.005 [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Nelder & R. Mead (1965). “A simplex method for function minimization”. Computer Journal. 7:4: 308–313. doi:10.1093/comjnl/7.4.308 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.