MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 337, 2021PanAm-Unsat 2021: 3rd Pan-American Conference on Unsaturated Soils
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fundamentals and Experimental Investigations|
|Published online||26 April 2021|
- D.G. Fredlund, D.G. & A. Xing. (1994). Equations for the soil-water characteristic curve, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 31, 521–532. [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Leong. & H. Rahardjo. (1997). Review of soil-water characteristic curve equations, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 123, 12, 1106–1117. [Google Scholar]
- Q.H. Pham., D.G. Fredlund, & S.L. Barbour. (2005): A study on the hysteresis models for soil-water characteristic curves, Can Geotech J 42(6), 1548–1568. [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Lai., S.M. Ye. W. Wang, & Y.J. Cui. (2014). Experimental investigation on the creep behavior of an unsaturated clay, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 51(6), 621–628. [Google Scholar]
- N.S.M. Nazer, & A. Tarantino. (2016). Creep response in shear of clayey geo-materials under saturated and unsaturated conditions, Proceedings of the 3rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils, E-UNSAT 2016, DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20160914023. [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Alonso, A. Gens, & A. Josa. (1990). Constitutive model for partially saturated soils, Géotechnique, 40(3), 405–430. [Google Scholar]
- C. Cekerevac, L. Laloui. & L. Vulliet. (2003). A new temperature controlled triaxial apparatus, Proc. 3rd Int. Symp. Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials, Lyon, 133–137. [Google Scholar]
- C. Cekerevac. & L. Laloui. (2004). Experimental study of thermal effects on the mechanical behaviour of a clay. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Methods Geomech, 28, 3, 209–228. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.