MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer-Aided Advanced System and Management|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Augusto Felicio, J., Couto, E., and Caiado, J. (2014) ‘Human capital, social capital and organizational performance’, Management Decision, Vol. 52 No.2, pp.350-364. [Google Scholar]
- Damanpour, F. and Gopalakrishnan, S. (2013) ‘Theories of Organizational Structure and Innovation Adoption: The Role of Environmental Change’, Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, No.15, pp.5-24. [Google Scholar]
- Guenther, M., Guenther, P., Bell, S.J., and Robins G.L. (2016) ‘It’s the Strength of the Ties: How Multiplex Social Networks Among Frontline Employees Drive Service Performance’, Looking Forward, Looking Back: Drawing on the Past to Shape the Future of Marketing, pp.149-155. [Google Scholar]
- He, Z., Wu, Y. and Jang, J. (2013) ‘Analyzing,Evaluating and Measuring the Interaction and Integration between Producer Services and Strategic Emerging Industries’, China Soft Science,No.5, pp.129-143. [Google Scholar]
- Kastalli, I V. and Looy, B V. (2013) ‘Servitization: Disentangling the impact of service business model innovation on manufacturing firm performance’, Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 13 No.31, pp.169-180. [Google Scholar]
- Leoni. and Luna. (2015) ‘Adding service means adding knowledge: an inductive single-case study’, Business Process Management Journal, Vol. 21 No.3, pp.610-627. [Google Scholar]
- Ayala, Néstor Fabián., Paslauski, C.A., Ghezzi, A., and Frank, Alejandro Germán. (2017) “Knowledge sharing dynamics in service suppliers\” involvement for servitization of manufacturing companies’, International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 193, pp.538-553. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.