MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computer-Aided Advanced System and Management|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- J.H. Li, G. Han, X.P. Han. Research on credit risk measurement model based on credit portfolio view. Indust Techn Econ, 27, 46-48(2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. Tao, K.Z. Liu, Z. Zhang. The impact of physical and geographical environment on the development performance of private enterprises: a comparative analysis based on the eastern and western regions. Market Moder, 26, 297-298(2005). [Google Scholar]
- Z.X. Sang. Distribution characteristics of ST Listed Companies Based on trend surface analysis. J East China Univ Sci Techn, 26, 31-37(2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. Brunsdon, A.S. Fortheringham, M.E. Charlton. Geographically weighted regression: A method for exploring spatial nonstationarity. Geogr Anal, 28, 281-298(1996). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, C.L. Mei. Spatial characteristics of commercial housing prices in central and eastern China based on geographically weighted regression. J Appl Stat Manag, 31, 898-905(2012). [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen et al. Spatial dynamic differences and influencing factors of China's financial development level. Finan Forum, 23, 45-56(2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Xu, C.L. Mei, S.J. Hou. Local-Linear likelihood estimation of geographically weighted generalized linear models. J Spat Sci, 61, 99-117(2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kukuk, M. Ronnberg. Corporate credit default models: a mixed logit approach. Rev Quant Finan Acc, 40,467-483(2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.