MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Network and Information Security|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- L. Hu, Z. Wang, Q. Han, X. Liu, Event-based input and state estimation for linear discrete time-varying systems, Int. J. Control, 91, 1, 101-113 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, D. Yu, Y. Xia, H. Yang, Stochastic stability of a modified unscented Kalman filter with stochastic nonlinearities and multiple fading measurements, J. Frankl. Inst.-Eng. Appl. Math., 354, 2, 650-667 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ding, Z. Wang, L. Lam, B. Shen, H. Dong, Envelope-constrained H∞ filtering with fading measurements and randomly occurring nonlinearities: the finite horizon case, Automatica, 55, 9, 37-45 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Dong, N. Hou, Z. Wang, W. Ren, Variance-constrained state estimation for complex networks with randomly varying topologies, IEEE Trans. Neural Netw. Learn. Syst., 29, 7, 2757-2768 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Dong, Z. Wang, F.E. Alsaadi, B. Ahmad, Event-triggered robust distributed state estimation for sensor networks with state-dependent noises, Int. J. Gen. Syst., 44, 2, 254-266 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.