MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Network and Information Security|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- W. Li, Y. Jia, J. Du, Variance-constrained state estimation for nonlinearly coupled complex networks, IEEE T. Cybernetics, 48, 818-824 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.C. Schweppe, Recursive state estimation: unknown but bounded errors and system inputs, IEEE T. Automatic Contr., 13, 22-28 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- F. Yang, Y. Li, Set-membership fuzzy filtering for nonlinear discrete-time systems, IEEE T. Syst. Man Cy. B, 40, 116-124 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hou, H. Dong, W. Zhang, Y. Liu, F.E. Alsaadi, Event-triggered state estimation for time-delayed complex networks with gain variations based on partial nodes, Int. J. Gen. Syst., 47, 477-490 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zou, Z. Wang, H. Gao, Set-membership filtering for time-varying systems with mixed time-delays under round-robin and weighted try-once-discard protocols, Automatica, 74, 341-348 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.