MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer Science and System Design|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- J.M. Hilton, Subliminal Messages in Films and Their Potential Effects on Extra Sensory Perception (ESP)[D]. University of Florida(2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dijksterhuis, H. Aarts, P. Smith, The power of the subliminal: On subliminal persuasion and other potential applications[J]. The new unconscious, 7(8):77-106(2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hawkins, The effects of subliminal stimulation on drive level and brand preference [J]. J Mark Res, 7:322~326(1970) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Strahan, S.J. Spencer, M.P. Zanna, Subliminal priming and persuasion: Striking while the iron is hot[J]. J Exp Soc Psychol, 38(5):562~568(2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Strahan, S.J. Spencer, M.P. Zanna, Subliminal priming and persuasion: How motivation affects the activation of goals and the persuasiveness of messages[J]. Applying social cognition to consumer-focused strategy, 267-280(2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Aarts, Health and goal-directed behavior: The nonconscious regulation and motivation of goals and their pursuit[J]. Health Psychol Rev, 1(1):53-82(2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Moore, Subliminal advertising: What you see is what you get[J]. J Marketing, 46(2): 38-47(1982) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Brooks, V. Savov, E. Allzen, et al, Exposure to subliminal arousing stimuli induces robust activation in the amygdala, hippocampus, anterior cingulate, insular cortex and primary visual cortex: a systematic meta-analysis of fMRI studies[J]. NeuroImage, 59(3):2962-2973(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. LeCun, B. Boser, J.S. Denker, et al, Backpropagation applied to handwritten zip code recognition[J]. Neural Comput, 1(4): 541-551(1989) [Google Scholar]
- A. Krizhevsky, I. Sutskever, G.E. Hinton, Imagenet classification with deep convolutional neural networks[J]. Advances in neural information processing systems, 1097-1105(2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Srivastava, G. Hinton, A. Krizhevsky, et al, Dropout: a simple way to prevent neural networks from overfitting[J]. J Mach Learn Res, 15(1): 1929-1958(2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.