MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Industrial Design and Engineering Technology|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Wang C, Savkin AV, Clout R, Nguyen HT. An Intelligent Robotic Hospital Bed for Safe Transportation of Critical Neurosurgery Patients Along Crowded Hospital Corridors. IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng. 2015 Sep;23(5):744-54. [Google Scholar]
- Agrawal, Sunil & S. K. ‘Statics of In-Parallel Manipulator Systems’’. Journal of mechanical design. vol. 114, no. 4, pp. 564, [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Agrawal and A. Fattah, “Reactionless space and ground robots: [Google Scholar]
- Novel designs and concept studies,” Mechanisms and Machine Theory, [Google Scholar]
- vol. 39, pp. 25-40, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- K Pathak, J Franch, SK Agrawal, “Velocity and position control of a wheeled inverted pendulum by partial feedback linearization”, IEEE Transactions on robotics 21 (3), 505-513, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- H Zhang, SK Agrawal, “Kinematic Design of a Dynamic Brace for Measurement of Head/Neck Motion”, IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters 2 (3), 1428-1435, 2017 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Ren, X. Zhang, J. Wang, S. Tang and N. Gong, "Design of hospital beds center management information system based on HIS," 2017 IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM), Kansas City, MO, 2017, pp. 1093-1096. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SK Banala, SH Kim, SK Agrawal, JP Scholz, “Robot assisted gait training with active leg exoskeleton (ALEX)”, IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering 17 (1), 2-8, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- A. Kassem, M. Hamad, C.E. Moucary, E. Nawfal and A. Aoun, "MedBed: Smart medical bed," 2017 Fourth International Conference on Advances in Biomedical Engineering (ICABME), Beirut, 2017, pp. 1-4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.