MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Industrial Design and Engineering Technology|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Bian X, Li Y, Feng H, et al. A Location Method Using Sensor Arrays for Continuous Gas Leakage in Integrally Stiffened Plates Based on the Acoustic Characteristics of the Stiffener[J]. Sensors, 15, 9:24644-24661 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Lhuillier P.E, Chassignole B, Oudaa M, et al. Investigation of the ultrasonic attenuation in anisotropic weld materials with finite element modeling and grain-scale material description[J]. Ultrasonics, 78: 40-50 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Pettit J.R, Walker A.E, Lowe M J S. Improved detection of rough defects for ultrasonic nondestructive evaluation inspections based on finite element modeling of elastic wave scattering[J]. IEEE Transactions on ultrasonics, ferroelectrics, and frequency control, 62, 10: 1797-1808 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Shcherbinin S.A, Shvetsov I.A, et al. Finite element simulation of ultrasonic standing wave fields inside cylindrical piezoelectric transducers[J]. Ferroelectrics, 539, 1:112-117 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Christensen, René. Modeling the Effects of Viscosity and Thermal Conduction on Acoustic Propagation in Rigid Tubes with Various Cross-Sectional Shapes[J]. Acta Acustica united with Acustica, 97, 2:193-201 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Hongwei H, Zexiang W, Guangkai S, et al. Finite Element Simulation of Ultrasonic Guided Wave to Detect Through-type Defects in Pipe[J]. Journal of System Simulation, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- AI Chun’an, HAN Zhaolin, LI Jian, et al. Research of Ultrasonic Simulation Based on FEM. Elementary Electroacoustics, 39, 8: 39 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- FU Xi Bin. COMSOL Simulation of Ultrasonic TOFD Detection of Pressure Vessel Welds. Nondestructive Testing, 40, 007:9-14 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- YE Hanfeng, TAO Meng, LI Junjie. Sound absorption performance analysis of anechoic coatings under oblique incidence condition based on COMSOL. JOURNAL OF VIBRATION AND SHOCK, 38, 12: 213-218 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.