MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Industrial Design and Engineering Technology|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Qin Xudong, Long Lehao, Rong Yi. The Achievement and Future of China Space Transportation System [J] Journal of Deep Space Exploration, 3 (4) : 315(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Meng Zhou. Fault Tolerant Control for Large Strapon Launch Vehicle’s Servomechanism[D]. Changsha: Natioanal University of Defense Technology(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Feng Hao, Li Xinming, Pan Hao. On Reconstruction Technologies of Thrusting Force For Heavy Thrust Launch Vehicles[J]. Manned Spaceflight, 018(006):75-79(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Huang Panxing.Research on Reconfigurable Control Systems Design of Heavy Launch Vehicle[D].Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Haiyang, Wu Yansheng, Chen Yu, Yang Yunfei, Xu Lijie. A Neural Network Fault-Tolerant Control Method for Launch Vehicles with Thrust Decline [J]. Aerospace Control, 2019, 37(4): 3-9 [Google Scholar]
- A, A. J. M. Ferreira, and G. E. F. B. Computation of natural frequencies of shear deformable beams and plates by an RBF-pseudospectral method. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 196. 1-3(2006): 134-146. [Google Scholar]
- Tian, Bailing, and Q. Zong. Optimal guidance for reentry vehicles based on indirect Legendre pseudospectral method. Acta Astronautica 68.7-8(2011):1176-1184. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.