MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Industrial Design and Engineering Technology|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Liu X.W., Zhang G.H. Construction of space emergency launch system. Naitonal defense science & technology. 37, 14 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- He S.F, Gu Z.F, Li K.Z, etc. Integrated design of maneuver launch position and time for operationally responsive solid launch vehicle. Aerospace Control. 38, 61 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Pan Z.W., Wang X, Xing Y.F. A beam model based longitudinal-lateral-torsional inergrated modelling technique for launch. Journal of Astronautics. 31, 1310 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X, Wu Z.G, Yang C. Based on the equivalent Liang Jianmo for energy method and dynamic analysis. CARS. 5, 266 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Noor A.K, Nemeth M.P. Analysis of spatial beamlike lattices with rigid joints. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. 24, 35 (1980). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y, Xiong K, Wang X.W, etc. Progress and Challenges in Aeronautical Smart Structure Systems. ACTA AERONAUTICA ET ASTIONAUTICA SINICA. 25, 21 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Noor A.K, Mikulas M.M. Large Space Structures: Dynamics and Control. Springer Berlin Heidelberg. 1-34 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- Li D.T. Flexible structure deformation monitoring technology research based on distributed optical fiber. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- William L.Ko, W.L. Richards, Van T. Tran. Displacement theories for in-flight deformed shape predictions of a long span flying wing. Edwards, California: NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.