MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Study of Advanced Materials and Performance Analysis|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- Zhang Xing, Cao Renxian. Grid connected solar photovoltaic power generation and inverter control [M]. Beijing:China Machine Press. [Google Scholar]
- Etxegarai A, Eguia P, Torres E, t al. Impact of wind power in isolated power systems[C]. 2012 16th IEEE Mediterranean Electrotechnical Conference. Tunisia,IEEE, 2012: 63-66. [Google Scholar]
- Huang M, Wang X, Loh P.C, et al. Design of LLCL-filter for grid-connected converter to improve stability and robustness[C] Applied Power Electronics Conference & Exposition.IEEE, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Zhiheng Z, Weimin W, Zhikang S, et al. Principle and Robust Impedance-Based Design of Grid-tied Inverter with LLCL-Filter under Wide Variation of Grid-Reactance[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 2018:1-1. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yaoqiang, Wu fengjiang, Sun Li, et al. Parameter optimization design of LCL filter with minimum damping loss [J]. Chinese Journal of electrical engineering, 2010, 30 (27): 90-95. [Google Scholar]
- Wu W, He Y, Tang T, et al. A New Design Method for the Passive Damped LCL and LLCLFilter-Based Single-Phase Grid-Tied Inverter[J]. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics,2013, 60(10):4339-4350. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Zhigang, Cui, Yan, Li, Wenhui. A classification method for complex power quality disturbances using EEMD and rank wavelet SVM[J]．IEEE transactions on smart grid,2015,6(4) :1678－1685. [Google Scholar]
- RAY P.K, KISHOR N, MOHANTY S.R Islanding and power quality disturbance detection in grid-connected hybrid power system using wavelet and S-Transform[J].IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid,2012,3 (3) :1082－1094． [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.