MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Study of Advanced Materials and Performance Analysis|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
- P.D. McFadden and M.M. Toozhy. Application of synchronous averaging to vibration monitoring of rolling element bearing. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 2000, 14 (6) : 891-906. [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Wang and P.J, Kootsookos. Modeling of low shaft speed bearing faults for condition monitoring. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 1998, 12 (3) : 415-426. [Google Scholar]
- S. Prabhakar, A.R. Mohanty and A.S. Sekhar. Application of discrete wavelet transform for detection of ball bearing race faults. Tribology International, 2002, 35 :793-800. [Google Scholar]
- R. Rubmi, U. Meneghetti. Application of the envelope and wavelet transform analysis for the diagnosis of Incipient faults In ball bearings. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 2001, 15 (2) : 287-302 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yuanlong, Li Weilin. Bearing condition monitoring and fault diagnosis based on probabilistic neural network[J]. Metrology and Testing Technology,2009,36 (2) : 30-33. [Google Scholar]
- Dou DY, Zhou SS. Comparison of four direct classification methods for intelligent fault diagnosis of rotating machinery [J]. Applied Soft Computing, 2016, 46 : 459-468. [Google Scholar]
- Li Heng, Zhang H, Qin Xianrong, et al. Bearing fault diagnosis method based on short-time Fourier transform and convolutional neural network [J]. Vibration and Shock, 2018, 37 (19) : 124-131. [Google Scholar]
- An Jing, Ai Ping, Xu Sen, et al. An intelligent fault diagnosis method for rotating machinery based on one-dimensional convolutional neural network [J]. Journal of Nanjing University (Natural Science), 2019, 55 (01) :133-142. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.