MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- А.М. Mikhalchenkov, V.P. Lyalyakin, А.А. Novikov, Elements lifetime increase of soil process machinery by means of thermohardening. Technology of metals, No 3, рр. 43-48. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Kravchenko, N.I. Salyaev, S.I. Salyaev, (eds) Modeling of working elements wear processes of construction equipment of different design. Mechanization of construction, No 2, рр. 10-15. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Chernoivanov, V.P. Lyalyakin, I.G. Golubev, Organization and technology of machine elements reconditioning technology. Moscow: Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution «Rosinformagrotech», рр. 568. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- А.М. Mikhalchenkov, S.А. Solovyev, М.А. Mikhalchenkova, Efficiency of import substitution technologies of manufacturing, reconditioning and hardening of tillage equipment by means of compensating thermohardening elements. Hardening technologies and coatings, No 11, рр. 17-22. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Kravchenko, Yu.А. Kuznetsov, I.V. Sokolov, (eds) Plasma reconditioning and hardening of working elements of tillage and digging machines. Machinery and equipment for village, No 10, рр. 27-31. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Lyalyakin, V.F. Aulov, V.V. Ivanaisky, (eds) Peculiarities of inductive welding of long soil tilling elements of agricultural and road machines. Welding International, No 3, рр. 26-30. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Titov, A.V. Kolomeichenko, N.N. Litovchenko, Innovative method of tillage tool hardening. Vestnik OrelGAU, No 2, рр. 42-48. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Lyalyakin, N.V. Titov, N.N. Litovchenko, (eds) Carbo-vibro-arc method of hardening of machine elements operating in the conditions of abrasive wear, by means of metal ceramics welding. (CVANCW). Proceedings of State Scientific Research Technological Institute of Repair and Operation of Tractors and Agricultural Machinery. Т.114. рр. 144-149. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Murtazin, B.G. Ziganshin, S.М. Yakhin, Increasing the resource of working bodies of tillage machines. Machinery and equipment for village, No 10, рр. 32-34. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Titov, A.V. Kolomeichenko, V.N. Logachev, I.N. Kravchenko, N.N. Litovchenko, Investigation of the hardness and wear resistance of working sections of machines hardened by vibro-arc surfacing using cermet materials. Welding International. Volume 29. No. 9, рр. 737-739. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Sharifullin, N.R. Adigamov, N.N. Adigamov, R.Y. Solovev, K.S. Arakcheeva, Surface hardening of cutting elements agricultural machinery vibro arc plasma. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Volume 669, No 1, рр. 012049. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Litovchenko, V.N. Kulikov, N.V. Titov, Vibro arc surfacing by graphite electrode of nanometal ceramic composite materials. Welding International, No 2, рр. 51-53. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kolomeichenko, N.V. Titov, Carbo-vibro-arc hardening is an advanced technique to increase lifetime at manufacturing and reconditioning of machine elements. The world of transport and technological machines, No 3, рр. 3-9. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kolomeychenko, N.V. Titov, V.V. Vinogradov, A.M. Stolin, P.M. Bazin, The microstructure of composite cermet coatings produced by carbo-vibroarc surfacing. Welding International, Volume 31, No 9, рр. 739-742. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Titov, A.V. Kolomeichenko, V.V. Vinogradov, (eds) Investigation of the influence of modes and parameters of carbo-vibro-arc hardening on metal ceramic coating thickness. Machinery and equipment for village, No 9, рр. 34-37. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kolomeichenko, N.V. Titov, Yu.A. Kuznetsov, L.V. Kalashnikova, (eds) Investigation of nanometallokeramic composite coatings obtained by vibro-arc surfacing. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. рр. 012049. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kolomeichenko, N.V. Titov, V.V. Vinogradov, Lifetime increase of A-blades of tillage equipment by metal ceramic coatings: monograph. Kursk: Publishers ZAO «University book», pp. 169. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- А.М. Mikhalchenkov, М.А. Mikhalchenkova, А.А. Novikov, Utilization of decommissioned leaf springs at plow shares reconditioning. Tractors and agricultural machines, No 6, рр. 46-47. (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.