MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- N.Ya. Govorushchenko, Technical operation of vehicles. Kharkov: Higher School. Kharkov University Public House; (1984). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Myrochkin, Development of system for operability assurance of front suspension steering management systems for vehicles. Candidate’s Thesis in Engineering; Vladimir, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- P. Metallidis, G. Verros, S. Natsiavas, Papadimitriou C. Fault detection and optimal sensor location in vehicle suspensions. J. Vibration Control; vol. 9, No. 34, pp. 337-359. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chamseddine, Y. Noura, Control and Sensor Fault Tolerance of Vehicle Active Suspension. IEEE Trans. Control Systems Technology; vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 416-433. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Arogeti, C.B. Wang, M.Yu. Low, Fault detection isolation and estimation in a vehicle steering system. IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron; vol. 59, No. 12, pp. 4810-4820. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Ming, W. Danwei, Model-Based Health Monitoring for a Vehicle Steering System with Multiple Faults of Unknown Types. IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron; vol. 61, No. 7, pp. 3574-3586. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Lyandenburgski, On-board diagnostic system for steering management system of vehicles. Internet newsletter SCIENCE STUDIES; vol. 9, №2. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.Yu. Smolenkov, I.M. Blyankinshtein, A.S. Kashura, A.M. Askhabov Estimation of constituent of total side play for the steering management for bus MAZ -103. Transport systems of Siberia. Development of the transport systems as a driver of the national economy growth. Krasnoyarsk: International Research and Practical Conference; Part 2, pp. 552-559. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- TR CU 018/2011Technical regulations of the Customs Union on wheels transport vehicles safety, approved by the Decision of the CU Commission as of December 9, № 877. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 51709-2001 Transport Vehicles. Safety and technical condition Requirements and assessment methods. Moscow: Standardinform, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Blyankinshtein, Scientific base for improvement of process and maintenance equipment of vehicles. Doctoral Thesis in Engineering; Irkutsk, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Isermann, Model-based fault-detection and diagnosis – status and applications. Annual Reviews in Control, vol. 29, No. 1, pp. 71-85. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Blyankinshtein, F.Yu. Smolenkov, Technology of diagnosis linkages of suspension elements. Special features of operation and maintenance of vehicles under hush climate conditions of Siberia and Far North. Problems with certification, diagnostic and technical condition management. Irkutsk: Eighty third International Scientific and engineering Conference of the Automobile Engineering Association; pp. 157-163. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Blyankinshtein, F.Yu. Smolenkov Examination of the technical state of steering management of the element for busses MAZ-103. An Automobile for Siberia and Far North. Design, operation and maintenance and economic efficiency. Irkutsk: Ninetieth International Scientific and engineering Conference of the Automobile Engineering Association; pp. 334-340. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Blyankinshtein, F.Yu. Smolenkov Method for diagnostic technical condition of front suspension elements in vehicles. Patent № 2537211; The Russian Federation, IPC G01M17/04, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.