MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- O.V. Efimova Methods of justifying management decisions when introducing new information technologies. Scientific monograph / E.B. Baboshin, Efimova O.V., M. MIIT, 56 р. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shiryaev, Models of financial markets: Optimal portfolios, management of finances and risks / V.I. Shiryaev. - М.: BH Librocom, 216 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Kurenkov, A.V. Astafiev Action plan (road map) for the implementation of the program for organizing piggyback transport in the space of 1520 // transport: science, technology, management: SB. Russian history. 2015. № 11. P. 84. [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Kuzminova, E.Z. Makeeva, Business Risk Assessment // Economics of Railways, МFCED, №6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Serebryakova, T.I. Ovchinnikova, I.N. Bulgakova, S.V. Sviridova, T.O. Tolstykh Innovational methods of development of intellectual labor for economy’s security. European Research Studies Journal. T. 20. №3. p. 556-569. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Persianov, E. Rudakova. Trends in the Development of Corporate Ethics in the Company “DHL” and JSC “Russian Railways” in the Current Socio-Economic Conditions. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, VIII International Scientific Siberian Transport Forum TransSiberia, 2, 1116 (2020). https://www.springer.com/us/book/9783030379186 [Google Scholar]
- Bubnova G.V., Efimova O.V. Digitalization of intellectualization of logistics of intermodal and multimodal transport. МATEC Web of Conferences. p. 02013 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gibson, Formation of the investment portfolio: Financial risk management / R. Gibson. - Moscow: Alpina Pablisher, 2016. - 274 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Egorov, A.A. Safronova, S.V. Tovsultanova, Information and communication component of the innovation potential of economic systems: methods of analysis and evaluation. Transport business in Russia. №5. p. 290-298. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Emelyanov, Proceedings of the ISA RAS: Algorithms. Solutions. Math modeling. Risk and Security Management / S.V. Emelyanov. - Moscow: Lenand, 102 p. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Piekarz, I.S. Jenkins, P.F. Mills / Management and Control of Risks// CABI PUBLISHING-C A B INT, CABI PUBLISHING, WALLINGFORD 0X10 8DE, OXON, ENGLAND, RISK AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT IN THE LEISURE, EVENTS, TOURISM AND SPORTS INDUSTRIES, p. 89-116, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Safronova, A.M. Atayev Risk management of the innovation project. Innovative economy: information, analytics, forecasts. № 1-2. р. 3-9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Desai, Bina Sarmiento, Juan Pablo/Risking disaster - The role of private investment and public regulation in disaster risk management//INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DISASTER RISK REDUCTION, / ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV, PO BOX 211, 1000 AE AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS, 14, р.: 203-204, P: 3. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kurenkov, A. Astafiev, O. Kaplina, K. Komunikacie Different exegesis of the concepts related to mixed transport.T. 18. №2. p. 148-152. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Kurenkov, Yu.V. Veselov, Mechanisms of state regulation of the development of the transport system of the region // transport: science, technology, management: SB. National history. № 7. p. 8. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Kakhrimanova, E.V. Borzova, Optimization of the production process, as the main component of the strategy implementation. Innovative economics and modern management. №1 (1). р. 31-37. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Bubnova, O.V. Efimova, Management of risks and economic processes in Russian railways OJSC in digital economy. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. Т. 726. Р. 320-325. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-90835-9_37. (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.