MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- S.G. Thorpe, Fuel economy standards, new vehicle sales, and average fuel efficiency. Journal of regulatory economics. Vol. 11, No 3. p. 311-326. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Plotkin, D.L. Greene, Prospects for improving the fuel economy of light-duty vehicles. Energy policy. Vol. 25, No 14-15 p. 1179-1188. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Corso, M. Muffatto, R. Verganti, Reusability and multi-product development policies: a comparison of approaches in the automotive, motorcycle and earh-moving machinery industries. Robotics and computer-integrated manufacturing. Vol. 15, p. 155-165. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yun John, Offsetting behavior effects of the corporate average fuel economy standards. Vol. 40, No 2 p. 260. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kryuchin, Performance characteristics and efficiency of earth-moving machines. Moscow: Transport; (1975) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Govorushenko, Fuel saving and toxicity reduction in road transport. Moscow: Transport. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Earthmover. American city & country. Vol. 114, No 14 p. 15. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Plotkin S.E. Automobile fuel economy: how far should we go? Environment. Vol. 35, No 3 p. 25-29. (1993) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ulyanov, E.G. Roninson, V.G. Soloviev. Self-propelled wheeled earth-moving machines. Moscow: Mashinostroenie; (1976) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ulyanov, The theory of self-propelled wheeled earth-moving machinery. Moscow: Mashinostroenie; (1969) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ulyanov, Fundamentals of theory and calculation of wheel mover machinery. Moscow: Mashgiz; (1962) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kholodov, V.V. Nitschke, L.V. Nazarov Earth-moving machinery. Kharkov: Vyscha Shkola; (1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Tyunin, Methods of calculation of power factors of the wheel mover earth-moving machines: dis. Cand. tech. Sciences. Voronezh: VGASU; (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. July, V.L. Tyunin, Power and fuel balances of wheeled earth-moving machines. Construction and road machines. No. 9. p. 42-45. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. July, V.L. Tyunin, A.V. Krestnikov, Assessment of fuel economy self-propelled wheeled earth-moving machinery. Mechanization of construction. Vol. 77. No. 8. p. 27-31. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Lenin, Car and tractor engines. Part 1. Moscow: Higher school; (1976) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Syurkin, Fundamentals of theory and design of automotive engines. SPb, Moscow, Krasnodar: LAN; (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kolchin, V.P. Demidov, Calculation of automobile and tractor engines. Moscow: High school. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Tokarev, Theoretical background the design analysis of power, power and fuel balance auto. Proc. NAMI, the Improvement of the technical and economic performance of automotive vehicles. p. 40-45. (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.