MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- EU Transport in figures. Statistical pocketbook. 152 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Miloslavskaya, K.I. Pluznikov. Multimodal and intermodal transport. M.: Transport. 368 p. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Protocol on Combined Transport on Inland Waterways to the AGTC. United Nations. 25 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation (EC) No 1692/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council of 24 October 2006 establishing the second ‘Marco Polo’ (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Statistical Yearbook. Rosstat, Moscow, 724 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Terminology on combined transport. Eсonomic Comission for Europe (UN/ECE). New York and Geneva, 69 p. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- The power of inland navigation. The future of freight transport and inland navigation in Europe. BVB, 68 p. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The Russian Federation Inland Water Transport Code of 07.03.2001 No. 24-FZ - M., (2001) [Google Scholar]
- The Russian Federation Statute on Railway Transportation of 10.01.2003 No. 18-FZ [Google Scholar]
- The Strategy for development of inland water transport of the Russian Federation for the period until 2030: [approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation: February 29, 2016 No. 327-r]. 37p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Transport strategy of the Russian Federation for the period until 2030: [approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation: November 22, 2008 No. 1734-r]. 70 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Transport for Sustainable Development. The case of Inland Transport. (UN/ECE), New York and Geneva, 255 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Transport and communications in Russia. Rosstat, Moscow, 2016. 112 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Transport 2050: The major challenges, the key measures. Memo, Brussels 11/197/2011. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Whitepaper «European transport policy for 2010: Time to decide», (COM (2001), Brussels, 118 p. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- White paper on Efficient and Sustainable Inland Water Transport in Europe / UNECE. New York and Geneva. 76 p. (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.