MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- A. Procenko, M. Malutin, Using technical control devices for reducing maintenance cost of lorry trucks. Technique and technology of construction, 1(1), pp. 96-103 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sandhu, C. Frey, B.-H. Shannon, E. Jones, Real-world activity, fuel use, and emissions of diesel side-loader refuse trucks. Atmospheric Environment, 129, pp. 98-104 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Jovičić, Route optimization to increase energy efficiency and reduce fuel consumption of communal vehicles. Thermal Science, 14, pp. 67-78 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tevyashev, O. Matvienko, O. Shiyan, Geoinformation analytical system of operating planning of garbage trucks’ routes. East European journal of advanced technologies, 4(74), pp. 36-42 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tryascin, Highway transportation of dangerous wastes. The world of transport and technological machines, 1(56), pp. 107-113 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Novikov, A. Katunin, A. Semkin, V. Vasilieva, Intellectual managing system of cargo transportation. Actual directions of scientific researches of the XXI century: theory and practice, 5-3 (16-3), pp. 151-159 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Saibuatrong, N. Cheroennet, U. Suwanmanee, Life cycle assessment focusing on the waste management of conventional and bio-based garbage bags. Journal of Cleaner Production, 158, pp. 319-334 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ajaykumar, P. Deepak, A. Kuldeep, Municipal solid waste management. Procedia Environmental Sciences, 35, pp. 119-126 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Gengyuan, H. Yan, D. Liang, Y. Zhifeng, Z. Yan, U. Sergio, An emergy-LCA analysis of municipal solid waste management. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 120, pp. 131-143 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Cobbinah, M. Addaney, K. Agyeman, Locating the role of urbanites in solid waste management in Ghana. Environmental Development, 24, pp. 9-21 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of State Committee for Construction from 09.03.2004 N 36 “Guidelines for fuel allowance of the vehicles for road maintenance and repair and objects of beautification”. [Google Scholar]
- M. Altunina, Perfection of technical service system and repair of the garbage trucks: dis. ... candidate of tech. science. p. 145 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zubov, A. Domnitskiy, R. Kargin, Calculation and choice of grip parameters for garbage truck manipulator. Procedia Engineering, 129, pp. 896-902 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kargin, I. Yakovlev, E. Shemshura, Modeling of workflow in the grip-container-grip system of body garbage trucks. Procedia Engineering, 206, pp. 1535-1539 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Tavares, Z. Zsigraiova, V. Semiao, Case study of fuel savings through optimization of MSW transportation routes. Management of Environmental Quality, 19, pp. 444-454 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zaharov, P. Koslov, L. Resnik, Distinguish regulation of fuel allowance by refrigerator vehicle while working on the delivering route. Scientific and technical herald of the Volga region, 3, pp. 119-122 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Borisov, K. Leliovskii, G. Pachurin, Towards regulation of liquid fuel allowance on the motor vehicle. Automobile operating company, 2, pp. 51-55 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kuzmin, The problem of regulating motor vehicle fuel allowance and lubricating oils. Automobile operating company, 8, pp. 20-22 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zakharov, Modelling of motor vehicle quality changings processes. Tumen: TumGNGU, 127 p. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. Malcev, N. Lobov, M. Boyarshinov, Improvement of the solid household wastes organizing process into public transport. The world of transport and technological machines, 1(52), pp. 112-123 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Malcev, Improvement of the solid household wastes organizing process into public transport: dis. …cand. tech. science 2016, 142 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.