MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Digital Technologies in Transport|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- A. Borsos, S. Cafiso, C. D’Agostino, D. Miletics, Comparison of Italian and Hungarian black spot ranking. Transportation Research Procedia 14, pp. 2148-2157 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2008/96/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 November 2008 on Road Infrastructure Safety Management. Official Journal of the European Union, Brussel, Nov., 9 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Erke, R. Elvik, Making Vision Zero real: Preventing pedestrian accidents and making them less severe. TØI report 889/2007, Institute of Transport Economics, Oslo. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Elvik, State-of-the-Art Approaches to Road Accident Black Spot Management and Safety Analysis of Road Networks. TØI report 883/2007, Institute of Transport Economics, Oslo. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Towards a European road safety area: policy orientations on road safety 2011-2020. Brussel, July 2010 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, WHITE PAPER: Roadmap to a Single European Transport Area – Towards a competitive and resource efficient transport system. Brussel, March 2011 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ghadia, A. Török, Comparison Different Black Spot Identification Methods. Transportation Research Procedia 27, pp. 1105-1112 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.H. Kwon, M.J. Park, H. Yeo, K. Chung, Evaluating the performance of network screening methods for detecting high collision concentration locations on highways. Accident Analysis and Prevention 51, pp. 141-149 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Maher, L.J. Mountain, The identification of accident blackspots: A comparison of current methods. Accident Analysis and Prevention 20(2), pp. 143-151 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Meuleners, D. Hendrie, A.H. Lee, and M. Legge, Effectiveness of the Black spot programs in Western Australia. Accident Analysis & Prevention 40, 1211‒1216 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sørensen, Best practice guidelines on black spot management and safety analysis of road networks. TØI report 898/2007, Institute of Transport Economics, Oslo, November 2007 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Development Programme, Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. New York (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.