MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- Methodological support to the Preparation of National and Regional Transport Plans and the related Ex-Ante-Conditionality to the 2014-2020 Programming Period: JASPERS (2014) [Google Scholar]
- National ITS Architecture. Physical Architecture. www.iteris.com/itsarch/index.htm [Google Scholar]
- Robin Williams Intelligent Transport Systems Standards Artech house (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ortuzar, L. Willumsen, Modeling Transport / 3-rd edition. – John Willey and Sons Ltd (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zyryanov, Simulation of impact of components of ITS on congested traffic states Proc. 7th Europ. Congr. Intell. Transp. Syst.: ITS for Sustainable Mobility. Geneve, Switzerland (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O. Carsten, F. Tate, Intelligent speed adaptation: accident savings and cost-benefit analysis, Accident Analysis & Prevention, 37, 3, pp 407-416 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Karlaftis, S. Latoski, N. Richards, K. Sinha, ITS Impacts on safety and traffic management: An investigation of secondary crash causes. ITS Journal, pp 39-52 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- G. Giuliano, Incident Characteristics, Frequency, and Duration on a High Volume Urban Freeway. Transportation Research Part A, pp 387-396 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- M. Deakin, H. Al Waer, From intelligent to smart cities. Intelligent Buildings International, 3, pp 140-152 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Safety Evaluation of Intelligent Transportation Systems. Workshop Proceedings. Reston Virginia (1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. De Blasiis, M. Di Prete, C. Guattari, V. Veraldi, G. Chiatti, F. Palmieri. Investigating The Influence Of Highway Traffic Flow Condition On Pollutant Emissions Using Driving Simulators , Air Pollution XXI, pp. 171-181 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Boubakera, F. Rehimia, A. Kalboussib, Impact of intersection type and a vehicular fleet’s hybridization level on energy consumption and emissions, Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering (English Edition), 3, pp. 253-261 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Grava, Urban transportation systems. Choices for communities, McGraw-Hill; (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sundeen, The Expanding Role of Intelligent Transportation Systems , National Conference of State Legislatures (2002) [Google Scholar]
- K. Balke, D. Urbanik, L. Conrad, Development and Evaluation of Intelligent Bus Priority Concept , Transp. Res. Rec. (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.