MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- T.G Shulzhenko, Methods for managing the services quality in the logistic system of public passenger transport in a large city, Logistic systems in the global economy: materials of the VII Intern. scientific-practical. conf. (March 14-15, 2017, Krasnoyarsk), pp. 372-377 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 44-FZ of 05.04.2013 ( amended on June 23, 2016) “On the contract system in the sphere of procurement of goods, works and services to ensure state and municipal needs” (with amendment and add., entry in force from 01.07.2016). [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law #. 220-FZ of July 13, 2015 “On the Organization of Regular Transportation of Passengers and Luggage by Road Transport and Urban Ground Electric Transport in the Russian Federation, and on Amending Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation.” [Google Scholar]
- T.G Shulzhenko, Application of logistics conceptual provisions to ensure the services quality of the public passenger transport system of a large city, St. Petersburg Logistics potential in the formation of innovative economy: Collection of abstracts of the Int. Scientific and Practical Conf., pp. 289-293 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.T Thao, P Wegelin and W Arx, Are statutory passenger watchdogs effective in representing passenger interests in public transport?, Transport Policy, 58, pp. 1-9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A Ryzhkov, Local public transport in Russia: Regulation, ownership and competition, Research in Transportation Economics, 69, pp. 207-217 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W Veenemana and C Mulleyb, Multi-level governance in public transport: Governmental layering and its influence on public transport service solutions, Research in Transportation Economics, 69, pp. 430-437 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V Shabanov, Regional logistic systems of public transport: methodology of formation and management mechanism, Rostov-on-Don: Publishing House of the SKNC V.S., p. 205 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.A Gudkov, L.B Mirotin, A.V Velmojin and S.A Shiryaev, Passenger automobile transportation: a textbook for universities M.: Hot line-Telecom, p. 448 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A Lagorio, R Pinto and R Golini, Urban Logistics Ecosystem: a system of system framework for stakeholders in urban freight transport projects, Proc. of the 20th World Congress The International Federation of Automatic Control Toulouse, France, July 9-14, 2017. IFAC PapersOnLine, vol 50-1, pp. 7284-7289 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T Letnik, M Marksel, G Luppino, A Bardi and S Božičnik, Review of policies and measures for sustainable and energy efficient urban transport, Energy, 163, pp. 245-257 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.V Frolov Formation of quality indicators and standards of urban bus transportation, The author’s abstract of diss. Doct.thesis.: speciality 08.00.05 Moscow, p. 24 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A Monzon, S Hernandez and R Cascajo, Quality of bus services performance: Benefits of real time, passenger information systems, Transport and Telecommunication, 14(2), pp. 155-166 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. de Oña, G López, F.J.D de los Rios and J de Oña, Cluster analysis for diminishing heterogeneous opinions of service quality public transport passengers, XVIII Congreso Panamericano de Ingeniería de Tránsito, Transporte y Logística (PANAM 2014). Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, vol 162, pp. 459-466 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A Wretstrand, B Holmberg and M Berntman, Safety as a key performance indicator: Creating a safety culture for enhanced passenger safety, comfort, and accessibility, Research in Transportation Economics, 48, pp. 109-115 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A Alonsoa, A Monzónb and R Cascajoa, Comparative analysis of passenger transport sustainability in European cities, Ecological Indicator, 48, pp. 578-592 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.N Tlegenov, An analysis of evaluation methods and quality indicators of the urban passenger transport system, Modern problems of science and education, 9, pp. 1-9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R Berežný and V Konečný The impact of the quality of transport services on passenger demand in the suburban bus transport TRANSCOM 2017: Int. scientific conf. on sustainable, modern and safe transport. Procedia Engineering vol 192, pp. 40-45 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N Danilina and D Elistratov, Organization of Municipal Transport Access Control System. Passenger Service Models, 12th Int. Conf. “Organization and Traffic Safety Management in large cities”, SPbOTSIC-2016, 28-30 September 2016, St. Petersburg, Russia. Transportation Research Procedia, vol 20, pp. 132-137 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.M Ngoc, K.V Hung and V.A Tuan, Towards the Development of Quality Standards for Public Transport Service in Developing Countries: Analysis of Public Transport Users’ Behavior, World Conf. on Transport Research - WCTR 2016 Shanghai. 10-15 July 2016. Transportation Research Procedia, vol 25, pp. 4560-4579 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G Currie, L Truong and C De Gruyter, Regulatory structures and their impact on the sustainability performance of public transport in world cities, Research in Transportation Economics, 69, pp. 494-500 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.