MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- L Persia, E Cipriani, V Sgarra and E Meta, Strategies and measures for sustainable urban transport systems, Transportation Research Procedia: 6th Transport Research Arena (TRA) Warsaw Poland, vol. 14, p. 955-964 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G Cohen–Blankshtain and O Rotem–Mindali, Key research themes on ICT and sustainable urban mobility, International Journal of Sustainable Transportation, 10(1), p. 9-17 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P Miller, A.G de Barros, L Kattan and S.C Wirasinghe, Analyzing the sustainability performance of public transit, Transportation Research Part D – Transport and Environment, 44, p. 177-198 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I Spirin, D Zavyalov, N Zavyalova, Globalization and Development of Sustainable Public Transport System,s 16th Int. Scientific Conf. Globalization and Its Socio-Economic Consequences. University of Zilina (Slovakia). The Faculty of Operation and Economics of Transport and Communication, Department of Economics. Procedia, Part V. 5th – 6th October 2016, pp. 2076-2084 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A May, S Shepherd and P Timms, Optimal transport strategies for European cities, Transportation, 27(3), pp. 285-315 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M Lowson, New Approach to Effective and Sustainable Urban Transport, Transportation Research Record, 1838, p. 42-49 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Conference on Environment & Development Rio de Janeiro. Available: https://docs.google.com/gview?url=http://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/ddocument/Agenda21.pdf&embedded=true, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Conference on Environment & Development Rio de Janeiro. Available: http://rio20.net/wp–content/uploads/2012/06/N1238164.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- A May, Urban transport and sustainability: The key challenges, International Journal of Sustainable Transportation, 7(3), p. 170-185 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V Spirin, Transportation of passengers by public transpor, reference book Moscow: Publishing and bookselling center “Akademkniga”, p. 413 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.E Moon, E.S Moskvichev, I.V Spirin and A.S Faizulin, A guide to the regulation of mobility passengers urban transport: a manual for transport workers and bodies of State statistics. Moscow: Publishing and bookselling firm “Catalogue”, p. 128 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.V Zengbush, A.Yu Belinskii and A.G Dynkin, Passenger traffic in the cities Moscow. Publishing House «Transport», p. 136 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- I.V Spirin, The scientific basis for a comprehensive restructuring of urban passenger transport, Monography Moscow. Publishing and bookselling firm “Catalogue”, p. 222 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D.V Yenin, Analysis of passenger traffic Monitoring automated systems, The Bulletin of Road Transport Research, 6, p. 12-22 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.I Ismailov, V.A Maksimov, A.V Postolit, A.A Emel’yanov and A.V Mikhaylov, Operation of the automated control system of travel in terms of bus companies of “Mosgortrans”, Moscow. MADI (State Transport University), p. 254 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.M Asaliev, N.B Zavyalova, O.V Saginova, I.V Spirin, I.I Skorobogatykh et al., Marketing approach to quality management of transport services, Monography Novosibirsk. Publishing House CRNS, p. 172 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.