MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2021The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Intelligent Transport Systems|
|Published online||15 January 2021|
- M Crang, S Graham, Sentient cities: Ambient intelligence and the politics of urban space Information, Communication & Society, pp. 789-817 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J Driesen Innovation & Education in Smart Cities; URL: http://eua.be/Libraries/uniset/uniset_ro_driesen_201611223c1167ca84b96a879ce5ff00009465c7.pdf?sfvrsn=0. [Google Scholar]
- J Gabrys, Programming environments Environmentality and citizen sensing in the smart city, Environment & Planning: Society & Space, pp 30-48 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- IBM. Smarter Cities. Online; URL: http://www.ibm.com/smarterplanet/ie/en/smarter_cities/overview/ [cit. 2015-12-12]. [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Smart Cities; URL: http://smartcities.ieee.org/about.html. [Google Scholar]
- ISO (International Standardization Organization) How does your city compare to others? New ISO standard to measure up; URL: http://www.iso.org/iso/news.htm?refidјRef1848. [Google Scholar]
- M Lom, O Pribyl and M Svitek, Industry 4.0 as a Part of Smart Cities, Smart Cities Symposium, Prague, pp. 1-6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M Lom, O Prjbyl and T Zelinka, System Engineering for Smart Cities, WMSCI Orlando (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I Makarova, R Khabibullin, A Pashkevich and A Boyko, Ensuring sustainability of the city transportation system: Problems and solutions, (ICSC) E3S Web of Conferences, 6, paper № 02004 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I Makarova, R Khabibullin, A Pashkevich and K Shubenkova, Ensuring Sustainability of Public Transport System through Rational Management, Procedia Engineering, 178, pp. 137-146 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I Makarova, R Khabibullin, A Pashkevich and K Shubenkova, Modeling as a method to improve road safety during mass events, Transportation Research Procedia, 20, pp. 430-435 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I Makarova, R Khabibullin, K Shubenkova and A Pashkevich, Logistical costs minimization for delivery of shot lots by using logistical information systems. Procedia Engineering, 178; pp. 330-339 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I Makarova, K Shubenkova, D Tikhonov and A Pashkevich, An integrated platform for blended learning in engineering education, CSEDU 2017 – Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Computer Supported Education, 2, pp. 171-176 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K Paskaleva, Enabling the smart city: The progress of e-city governance in Europe, International Journal of Innovation and Regional Developmen, 1(4), pp. 405-422 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- SMART CITIES STUDY: International study on the situation of ICT, innovation and Knowledge in cities; URL: http://www.uclgdigitalcities.org/app/uploads/2015/06/en_smartcitiesstudy.pdf [Google Scholar]
- N Thrift, The sentient city and what it may portend. Big Data & Society, 1, URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/2053951714532241 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B Williamson, Educating the smart city: Schooling smart citizens through computational urbanism, Big Data & Society, pp. 1-13 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.