MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials and Systems Engineering for Electrical Energy Devices Fuel Cell, Battery, Solar Cell, and Energy Carriers|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Chan, H. S., and Z. T. Xia; “Anode Micro Model of Solid Oxide Fuel Cell,” Journal of Electrochemical Society, 148, 388–394 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, K., X. Chen, Z. Li. N, Ai, X. Huang and W. Su; “Performance of an Anode Supported SOFC with Anode Functional Layers,” Electrochimical Acta, 58, 7825–7830 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- De Boer, B.; “SOFC Anode Hydrogen Oxidation at Porous Nickel and Nickel/Yttria-Stabilised Zirconia Cermet Electrodes” PhD Thesis, University of Twente, the Nether Land (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Konno, A., H. Iwai, M. Saito and H. Yoshida; “Effect of Characteristic Lengths of Electron, Ion and Gas Diffusion on Electrode Performance and Electrochemical Reaction Area,” Thermal Science and Engineering, 18, 103–114 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Mizusaki, J., K. Amano, S. Yamauchi and K. Fueki; “Electrode Reaction at Pt, O2 (g)/Stabilized Zirconia Interfaces. Part I: Theoretical Consideration of Reaction Model,” Solid State Ionics, 22, 313–322 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Murayama, Y., K. Hosoyama, Y. Shimamoto and T. Nakagaki; “Improvement of Power Density and TPB Length by Inserting AFL in SOFC,” 2015 SCEJ 47th Annual Meeting, Sapporo, Japan (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Shikazono, N., Y. Sakamoto, Y. Yamaguchi and N. Kasagi; “Effects of Electrode Microstructure on Polarization Characteristics of SOFC Anode,” Transaction of JSME(B), 75, 129–136 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.