MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS): Process Development and Fundamental Properties|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Rochelle, G.; “Amine Scrubbing for CO2 Capture,” Science, 325, 1652−1654 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Le Moullec, Y., T. Neveux, A. A. Azki, A. Chikukwa, and K. A. Hoff; “Process Modifications for Solventbased Post-combustion CO2 Capture,” Int. J. GreenH. Gas Con., 31, 96−112 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin, Y. J., T. Madan, and G. Rochelle; “Regeneration with Rich Bypass of Aqueous Piperazine and Monoethanolamine for CO2 Capture,” Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 53, 4067−4074 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aspen Technology; Rate-based Model of the CO2 Capture Process by MEA Using Aspen Plus (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Notz, R., H. P. Mangalapally, and H. Hasse; “Post Combustion CO2 Capture by Reactive Absorption: Pilot Plant Description and Results of Systematic Studies with MEA,” Int. J. GreenH. Gas Con., 6, 84−112 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahn, H., M. Luberti, Z. Liu, and S. Brandani; “Process Configuration Studies of the Amine Capture Process for Coal-fired Power Plants,” Int. J. GreenH. Gas Con., 16, 29−40 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Davis, J. and G. Rochelle; “Thermal Degradation of Monoethanolamine at Stripper Conditions,” Energy Procedia, 1, 327−333 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.