MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Materials and Systems Engineering for Electrical Energy Devices Fuel Cell, Battery, Solar Cell, and Energy Carriers|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Doyle, M., T. F. Fuller, and J. Newman; “Modeling of Galvanostatic Charge and Discharge of the Lithium/Polymer/Insertion Cell,” J. Electrochem. Soc, 140, 1526–1533 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Goldin, G. M., A. M. Colclasure, A. H. Wiedemann, and R. J. Kee; “Three-dimensional Particle-resolved Models of Li-ion Batteries to Assist the Evaluation of Empirical Parameters in One-dimensional Models,” Electrochim. Acta, 64, 118–129 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ikeshita, K., G. Inoue, and M. Kawase; “Electrode Designs of Lithium Ion Batteries Utilizing the Simulation of Porous Structures,” ECS Transactions, 75(20) 165–172 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Inoue, G. and M. Kawase; “Numerical and Experimental Evaluation of the Relationship between Porous Electrode Structure and Effective Conductivity of Ions and Electrons in Lithium-ion Batteries,” J. Power Sources, 342, 476–488 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kamaya, N., K. Homma, Y. Yamakawa, M. Hirayama, R. Kanno, M. Yonemura, T. Kamiyama, Y. Kato, S. Hama, K. Kawamoto, and A. Mitsui; “A Lithium Superionic Conductor,” Nat. Mater, 10, 682−686 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lundgren, H., M. Behm and G. Lindbergh; “Electrochemical Characterization and Temperature Dependency of Mass-Transport Properties of LiPF6 in EC:DEC,” J. Electrochem. Soc, 162 (3), A413–A420 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Su, X., Q. Wu, J. Li, X. Xiao, A. Lott, W. Lu, B. W. Sheldon, and J. Wu; “Silicon‐Based Nanomaterials for Lithium‐Ion Batteries,” Adv. Energy Mater, 4, 1300882 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vlad, A., N. Singh, C. Galande, and P.M. Ajayan; “Design Considerations for Unconventional Electrochemical Energy Storage Architectures,” Adv. Energy Mater, 5, 1402115 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xue, N., W. Du, A. Gupta, W. Shyy, A. M. Sastry, and J. R. R. A. Martins; “Optimization of a Single Lithium-Ion Battery Cell with a Gradient-Based Algorithm,” J. Electrochem. Soc, 160(8), A1071–A1078 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.