MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Materials and Systems Engineering for Electrical Energy Devices Fuel Cell, Battery, Solar Cell, and Energy Carriers|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Doyle, M., T. F. Fuller, and J. Newman; “Modeling of Galvanostatic Charge and Discharge of the Lithium/Polymer/Insertion Cell,” J. Electrochem. Soc, 140, 1526–1533 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Goldin, G. M., A. M. Colclasure, A. H. Wiedemann, and R. J. Kee; “Three-dimensional Particle-resolved Models of Li-ion Batteries to Assist the Evaluation of Empirical Parameters in One-dimensional Models,” Electrochim. Acta, 64, 118–129 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ikeshita, K., G. Inoue, and M. Kawase; “Electrode Designs of Lithium Ion Batteries Utilizing the Simulation of Porous Structures,” ECS Transactions, 75(20) 165–172 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Inoue, G. and M. Kawase; “Numerical and Experimental Evaluation of the Relationship between Porous Electrode Structure and Effective Conductivity of Ions and Electrons in Lithium-ion Batteries,” J. Power Sources, 342, 476–488 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kamaya, N., K. Homma, Y. Yamakawa, M. Hirayama, R. Kanno, M. Yonemura, T. Kamiyama, Y. Kato, S. Hama, K. Kawamoto, and A. Mitsui; “A Lithium Superionic Conductor,” Nat. Mater, 10, 682−686 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lundgren, H., M. Behm and G. Lindbergh; “Electrochemical Characterization and Temperature Dependency of Mass-Transport Properties of LiPF6 in EC:DEC,” J. Electrochem. Soc, 162 (3), A413–A420 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Su, X., Q. Wu, J. Li, X. Xiao, A. Lott, W. Lu, B. W. Sheldon, and J. Wu; “Silicon‐Based Nanomaterials for Lithium‐Ion Batteries,” Adv. Energy Mater, 4, 1300882 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vlad, A., N. Singh, C. Galande, and P.M. Ajayan; “Design Considerations for Unconventional Electrochemical Energy Storage Architectures,” Adv. Energy Mater, 5, 1402115 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xue, N., W. Du, A. Gupta, W. Shyy, A. M. Sastry, and J. R. R. A. Martins; “Optimization of a Single Lithium-Ion Battery Cell with a Gradient-Based Algorithm,” J. Electrochem. Soc, 160(8), A1071–A1078 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.