MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Castellani, B., E. Morini, M. Filipponi, A. Nicolini, M. Palombo, F. Cotana, and F. Rossi; “Comparative Analysis of Monitoring Devices for Particulate Content in Exhaust Gases,” Sustainability, 6, 4287–4307 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JIS K 0302: 1989, Measuring Method for Particle−size Distribution of Dusts in Flue Gas (1989) [Google Scholar]
- JIS Z 8808: 2013, Methods of Measuring Dust Concentration in Flue Gas (2013) [Google Scholar]
- JIS Z 8852: 2013, Methods of Continuous Measurement for Dust Concentration in Flue Gas (2013) [Google Scholar]
- JIS Z 8901: 2006, Test Powders and Test Particles (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Niwa, S., T. Akutagawa, S. Sakai, M. Akiyama, N. Kogure, T. Tanaka, and H. Sega; Annual Meeting of Japan Society for Atmospheric Environment, 227 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Tamori, I.; “Introduction of JIS Z 8852-2013: Methods of Continuous Measurement for Dust Concentration in Flue Gas,” Funtai gijutsu, 6, 191–193 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.