MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Materials Processing and Interface Control|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Baniff, O. A., K. Enami, S. Nagasaki, and A. Nshiwaki; Iron-Alloy Phase Diagrams-from 2-Element System-7 2-Element System, pp. 20–23, and pp. 212–217, Agune Technology Center, Tokyo, Japan (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Liu, S., Y. Zhou, X. Xing, J. Wang, X. Ren, and Q. Yang; “Growth Characteristics of Primary M7C3 Carbide in Hypereutectic Fe-Cr-C Alloy,” Scientific Reports, 6, 1–8 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sato, T., T. Nishizawa, and J. Ishihara; “A Study on Hardness of Carbides in Iron and Steel,” J. JPN. INST. MET., 7, 404–405 (1958) [Google Scholar]
- Shibata, H. and T. Emi; “Confocal Scanning Laser Microscope Technique to “In-Situ” Observe Phase Transformations and Behaviors of Nonmetallic Inclvsions and Precipitates in Metals at Elevated Temperatures,” Materia Japan, 36, 809–813 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Tang, X. H., R. Chung, C. J. Pang, D. Y. Li, B. Hinckley, and K. Dolman; “Microstructure of High (45 wt.%) Chromium Cast Irons and Their Resistances to Wear and Corrosion,” Wear, 271, 1426–1431 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tong, C. P., T. Suzuki, and T. Umeda; “The Influence of Chemical Composition on Eutectic Solidification and Structures of High Chromium Cast Iron,” Casting, 62, 130–137 (1990a) [Google Scholar]
- Tong, C. P., T. Suzuki, and T. Umeda; “High Chromium Cast Iron Rolls for Steel Rolling Mills,” Casting, 62, 925–926 (1990b) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.