MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Cáceres-Mella, Á., Á. Peña-Neira, J. Narváez-Bastias, C. Jara-Campos, R. López-Solís, and J. M. Canals; “Comparison of Analytical Methods for Measuring Proanthocyanidins in Wines and their Relationship with Perceived Astringency,” Int. J. Food Sci. Technol., 48, 2588-259 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Folin, O.; Denis, W.; “A Colorimetric Method for the Determination of Phenols (and Phenol Derivatives) in Urine,” J. Biol. Chem., 22, 305–308 (1915) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harborne, J. B.; The Flavonoids: Advances in Research from 1986, Chapman and Hall London, U.K. (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Harborne, J. B. and H. Baxter; The Handbook of Natural Flavonoids, pWiley, New York, U.S.A. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Harbertrson, J. F., J. A. Kennedy, and D. O. Adams; “Tannin in Skins and Seeds of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, and Pinot noir Berries during Ripening,” Am. J. Enol. Vitic., 53, 54–59 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Hummer, K. E., “Rubus Pharmacology: Antiquity to the Present,” HortScience, 45, 1587–1591 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Juilcunen-Tiittoo, R.; “Phenolic Constituents in the Leaves of Northern Willows: Methods for the Analysis of Certain Phenolics,” J, Agric. Food Chem., 33, 213–217 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kassaim, A., J. Poette, A. Paterson, D. Zait, S. McCallum, M. Woodhead, K. Snith,; C. Hackett, and J. Graham; “Environmental and Seasonal Influences on Red Raspberry Anthocyanin Antioxidant Contents and Identification of Quantitative Traits Loci (QTL),” Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 53, 625–624 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim, Y. J., Y. B. Kim, X. Li, S. R. Choi, S. Park, J. S. Park,; Y. P. Lim, and S. U. Park; “Accumulation of Phenylpropanoids by White, Blue, and Red Light Irradiation and Their Organ-Specific Distribution in Chinese Cabbage (Brassica rapa ssp. pekinensis),” J. Agric. Food Chem., 63, 6772–6778 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krauze-Baranowska, M., D. Glod, M. Kula, M. Majdam, R. Halasa, A. Matkowski, W. Kozlowska, and A. Kawiak; “Chemical Composition and Biological Activity of Rubus Idaeus Shoots–a Traditional Herbal Remedy of Eastern Europe,” BMC Compl. Altern. Med., 14, 480 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y., Z. Shi, S. Maximova, M. J. Payne, and M. J. Guiltinan; “The Mysteries of Proanthocyanidin Transport and PolymerizationProanthocyanidin Synthesis in Theobroma Cacao: Genes Encoding Anthocyanidin Synthase, Anthocyanidin Reductase, and Leucoanthocyanidin Reductase,” BMC Plant Biol., 13, 202 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McCallum, S., M. Woodhead, C. A. Hackett, A. Kassim, and A. Paterson; “Genetic and Environmental Effects Influencing Fruit Colour and QTL Analysis in Raspberry,” Theor. Appl. Genet., 121, 611–627 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nanjo, F., K. Goto, R. Seto, M. Suzuki, M. Sakai, and Y. Hara,; “Scavenging Effects of Tea Catechins and Their Derivatives on 1,1-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl Radical,” Free Radic. Biol. Med., 21, 895–902 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Olle, M.; Ngouajio, M.; Siomos, A; “Vegetable quality and productivity as influenced by growing medium,” Žemdirbystė Agriculture., 99, 399-408 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Rao, A. V. and D. M. Synder; “Raspberries and Human Health: A Review,” J. Agri. Food Chem., 58, 3871–3883 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Re, R., N. Pellegrini, A. Proteggente, A. Pannala, and M. Yang; “Antioxidant Activity Applying an Improved ABTS Radical Cation Decolorization Assay,” Free Rad. Biol., Med., 26, 1231–1237 (1999) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Szymanowska, U., B. Baraniak, and A. Bogucka-Kocka; “Antioxidant, Anti-Inflammatory, and Postulated Cytotoxic Activity of Phenolic and Anthocyanin-Rich Fractions from Polana Raspberry (Rubus idaeus L.) Fruit and Juice—In Vitro Study,” Molecules, 23, E1812 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wen, P. F., W. Ji, M. Y. Gao, T. Q. Niu, Y. F. Xing, and X. Y. Niu; “Accumulation of flavanols and expression of leucoanthocyanidin reductase induced by postharvest UV-C irradiation in grape berry,” Genet Mol Res., 14, 7687–7695 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, J., Y. Pang, and R. A. Dixon; “The Mysteries of Proanthocyanidin Transport and Polymerization,” Plant Physiol., 153, 437–443 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.