MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Supercritical Fluid Technology|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Fernándeza, C. M., L. Fiorib, M. J. Ramosa, Á. Péreza, and J. F. Rodríguez; “Supercritical Extraction and Fraction of Jatropha Curcas L.oil for Biodiesel Production,” The Journal of Supercritical Fluids, 97, 100–106 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Halim, R., M. K. Danquah, and P. A. Webley; “Extraction of Oil from Microalgae for Biodiesel Production: A Review,” Biotechnology Advances, 30, 709–732 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Knapp, H., R. Döring, L. Oellrich, U. Plöcker, and J. M. Prausnitz; Vapor–Liquid Equilibria for Mixtures of Low Boiling Substances, pp. 625–626, Dechema, Frankfurt, Germany (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Lakkakula, N. R., M. Liama, and T. Walker; “Rice Bran Stabilization and Rice Bran Oil Extraction Using Ohmic Heating,” Bioresource Technology, 92, 157–161 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pandey, R. and S. L. Shrivastava; “Comparative Evaluation of Rice Bran Oil Obtained with Two-step Microwave Assisted Extraction and Conventional Solvent Extraction,” Journal of Food Engineering, 218, 106–114 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tomita, K., D. Machmudah, N. Wahyudiono, R. Fukuzato, H. Kanda, A. T. Quitain, M. Sasaki, and M. Goto; “Extraction of Rice Bran Oil by Supercritical Carbon Dioxide and Solubility Consideration,” Separation and Purification Technology, 125, 319–325 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.