MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Neuberger, J.; “Liver Transplantation,” J. Hepatol., 32, 198–207 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chamuleau, R. A., T. Deurholt, and R. Hoekstra; “Which Are the Right Cells to Be Used in a Bioartificial Liver,” Metab. Brain Dis., 20, 327–335 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, K. C., V. Stadlbauer, and R. Jalan; “Extracorporeal Liver Support Devices for Listed Patients,” Liver Transpl., 22, 839–848 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Katsuda, T., M. Kawamata, K. Hagiwara, R. U. Takahashi, Y. Yamamoto, F. D. Camargo, and T. Ochiya; “Conversion of Terminally Committed Hepatocytes to Culturable Bipotent Progenitor Cells with Regenerative Capacity,” Cell Stem Cell, 20, 41–55 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Takebe, T., K. Sekine, M. Kimura, E. Yoshizawa, S. Ayano, M. Koido, S. Funayama, N. Nakanishi, T. Hisai, T. Kobayashi, T. Kasai, R. Kitada, A. Mori, H. Ayabe, Y. Ejiri, N. Amimoto, Y. Yamazaki, S. Ogawa, M. Ishikawa, Y. Kiyota, Y. Sato, K. Nozawa, S. Okamoto, Y. Ueno, and H. Taniguchi; “Massive and Reproducible Production of Liver Buds Entirely from Human Pluripotent Stem Cells,” Cell Rep., 21, 2661–2670 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yamamoto, H., Y. Kawabe, A. Ito, and M. Kamihira; “Enhanced Liver Functions in Mouse Hepatoma Cells by Induced Overexpression of Liver-Enriched Transcription Factors,” Biochem. Eng. J., 60, 67–73 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yamamoto, H., J. M. Tonello, T. Sambuichi, Y. Kawabe, A. Ito, and M. Kamihira; “Characterization of Genetically Engineered Mouse Hepatoma Cells with Inducible Liver Functions by Overexpression of LiverEnriched Transcription Factors,” J. Biosci. Bioeng., 125, 131–139 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ito, A., R. Teranishi, K. Kamei, M. Yamaguchi, A. Ono, S. Masumoto, Y. Sonoda, M. Horie, Y. Kawabe, and M. Kamihira; “Magnetically Triggered Transgene Expression in Mammalian Cells by Localized Cellular Heating of Magnetic Nanoparticles,” J. Biosci. Bioeng., 128, 355–364 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nagaki, M. and H. Moriwaki; “Transcriptional Factor HNF and Hepatocyte Differentiation,” Hepatol. Res., 38, 961–969 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hayashi, Y., W. Wang, T. Ninomiya, H. Nagano, K. Ohta, and H. Itoh; “Liver Enriched Transcription Factors and Differentiation of Hepatocellular Carcinoma,” Mol. Pathol., 52, 19–24 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Landry, J., D. Bernier, C. Ouellet, R. Goyette, and N. Marceau; “Spheroidal Aggregate Culture of Rat Liver Cells: Histotypic Reorganization, Biomatrix Deposition, and Maintenance of Functional Activities,” J. Cell Biol., 101, 914–923 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hamamoto, R., K. Yamada, M. Kamihira, and S. Ijima; “Differentiation and Proliferation of Primary Rat Hepatocytes Cultured as Spheroids,” J. Biochem., 124, 972–929 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chang, T. T. and M. Hughes-Fulford; “Monolayer and Spheroid Culture of Human Liver Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cell Line Cells Demonstrate Distinct Global Gene Expression Patterns and Functional Phenotypes,” Tissue Eng. Part A, 15, 559–567 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tonello, J. M., S. Kawashima, K. Sato, Y. Kawabe, A. Ito, and M. Kamihira; “Three-Dimensional Culture of a Genetically Modified Hepatoma Cell Line Using Macroporous Gelatin Beads,” Cytotechnology, 69, 925–931 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.